Ch. II

Leo took his time to admire Hongbin's sleeping face.

"You're looking more handsome everyday. But I prefer the 'Super Hero' era where you had long hair...youlooked beautiful."

Leo said, as if Hongbin was awake and listening. Leo's eyes explored Hongbin's face, Hongbin looked so peaceful.

"Your gaze is so strong I feel it burning into me." Hongbin said while opening one of his eyes. Leo froze, usure of what to do.

"Have you been awake this whole time?"

"No, but I could feel as if someone was staring at me to death." Hongbin chuckled as he got up and kissed Leo's cheek before rubbing the sleepiness off his eyes.

Leo relaxed and hugged Hongbin who returned it.

"Do you think you can get your long hair back?" Leo asked, looking at his lover hopefully.

"Why? I think I look really weird with it." Hongbin said warily.

"You look beautiful with long hair. The one in the 'Super Hero' era." Leo repeated.

"For you, I would, but it's against the CEO's wish." Hongbin trailed off and bit his lip. Hongbin was annoyed that he couldn't fulfill Leo's wish.

Leo smiled, knowing that look ang pecked his lips.

"I love how you always get worked up at little things like these, I just PREFER. I'll still love you the same in whatever hairstyle you're given." Leo mumbled, king of embarrased that he said more than he should.

Hongbin, satisfied with the answer, got off the bed, Leo looked at him with a questioning look.

"We can't stay here forever, it's time for practice." Hongbin said matter-of-factly, holding his laugh when he saw Leo's mouth shape 'O' . Leo was usually the alert one, reminding the other that it was time to do this and that, but not today.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Watching VIXX myDOL

Leo watched VIXX myDOL on his phone, recalling the events that happened. There was a scene that caught him and Hongbin watching Park Hyo Shin together. Hongbin was the one that shared his likings, was quiet like him and understanding except that he participated when he had to, Leo just stays where he is and observes. Leo forgot all about the video on his phone and thought about why he loves Hongbin. Hongbin is more active than him on videos if he's not frozen into place as his role of an artwork if not, just as inactive as him. Hongbin does appear much more on VIXX TV than him, Leo chooses not to participate because he doesn't want to see Hongbin with Ravi. When there were times he was on VIXX TV, he doesn't know if fans notice, but he'd either disturb Hongbin or share glances with him.

He couldn't find reasons why he loves Hongbin as his thoughts go deeper, his final conclusion, he loves Hongbin because he is Hongbin. Because it is just Hongbin.

Leo heard the door creak as it opened but he was too deep into his thoughts to care. N entered the room, telling Leo it was time for dinner. Leo's thoughts were interrupted, food is his secong love. He got up and pushed past N out of the door. He saw Hongbin and Hyuk setting the utensils on the table preparing for dinner. The thoughts of 'HyukBin' siddenly crept into his mind as he saw the two of them chatting happily and their shoulders colliding into each other when they got too close.

Leo couldn't help but feel jealous, though he knew he shouldn't be. Hyuk knows that Hongbin belonged to him and he looked up to Hongbin as a close friend, but sometimes Leo wanted to be selfish, wishing that Hyuk reamained awkward to Hongbin just like in the beginning before they debut. Leo tried to shrug the jealousy off and crept up behind Hongbin, sneaking his arms around Hongbin's waist and kissed his ear. Hongbin tensed up at the sudden contact with skin and tried to pry Leo's hands off him so he could finish with the utensils.

Leo frowning at Hongbin's struggle and let him go before taking his seat. Hongbin finished with what he needed to do and took his seat next to Leo. Ken and Ravi came back with the food they bought. Soon after the food was placed on the table, their manager came in but there was no seat left. Hongbin gave up his seat and sat on Leo's lap before anyone could say anything. Hongbin fed Leo his food as id sympathizing him, not that Leo minded , having food, his secong love and Hongbin, his first love with him is perfect.