Ch. XII

Leo watched All The Kpop on TV as Hongbin was filmed inside, Leo watched his dorkiness as he targeted Zinni and they did a weird dance with a blank expression but then his expression become more grave when Hongbin and Zinni kissed again. He felt hurt and jealous but then suddenly he remembered what Hongbin told him about what he felt. His hands trembled slightly, but Hongbin looked like he was enjoying it, but then obviously he had to look like it. Leo then decided that he'd trist Hongbin, what's a relationship without trust? He then recalled all the happy time they dad together , Hongbin had genuine happiness in his eyes, Hongbin really does love him back, he shouldn't be jealous. Leo continued watching without any worries then, rather enjoying Hongbin's dorkiness.

When Hongbin came back, Leo immediately pulled Hongbin to him and mumbled,

"I missed you." He could feel Hongbin smile.

"I missed you too."

"Okay enough PDA, the 4 of us are single so please be considerate." Ken joked.

"PD....A?" Leo repeated, he was confused, and Hongbin pretended he didn't hear Ken.

"Public Display of Affection." Ken said in English.

". . . . ."

"It stands for public display of affection in English hyung," Ken explained in Korean this time.

"Well, too bad, do you prefer us staying in our room forever or...?" Leo only gave him two options, either option was a win situation for LeoBin.

"Nevermind," Ken glared, he didn't like this fact that he couldn't have a comeback. Hongbin chuckled at Leo's quick comeback and kissed his cheek.

"I'll be going back to my room," Ken said, admitting defeat.

"How was your recording?" Leo asked as he turned to Hongbin.

"It was okay, but on the way home I was thinking about the making of our music video,"

"Why?"

"I didn't like the girl I was quite glad N hyung pushed her and you strangled her." Hongbin said, a small smile creeping up.

"Why?"

"She held you arm!" Hongbin scowled.

"You're so sadistic," Leo half laughed and half joked.

"Hmph."

"You and Zinni are worse."

". . . ."

"It's okay, I know you don't mean it."

"I'm. . . .sorry." Hongbin mumbled.

"Hongbin it's okay I-"

"That was unfair of me. Im sor-"

"It's oka-"

"It's not. I'm so unfa-"

"Hongbin stop it." Leo said rather harshly, he wasn't happy that he kept being cut off. Though the harshness was unintentional. Hongbin immediately stopped and looked quite hurt. Leo instantly regretted it.

"I-I'm s-sorry." Hongbin said in a small voice and was about to walk off when Leo quickly pulled him back into a hug.

"Don't be...it's my fault, I'm sorry I sounded too harsh." Leo said, this time his tone was softer.

"I-I..."

"It's okay, you don't have to explain. I know, you do love me," Leo held him as close as he could as said it.

"But I was still unfa-"

"Hongbin please," Leo said, there was urgency in his voice. Hongbin realized it was really okay.

"I-I love you." Leo froze, they haven't said that to each other for days, but then wouldn't their cheesy words count it off as well? Leo decided, nope, it was better being straightforward about it and saying it.

"I love you too, so much," Leo sighed, his heart melted. Hongbin always left Leo speechless with his words, Leo loved him so much that he was speechless, what could he say? Nothing could compare his love, not even words, so he was just speechless. But Hongbin understands, he feels just the same way.

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

Now completed sorry for the inconvenience /\ ( - _ - ) /\ too lazy to write a/n's meeehhh....