Rejected

'He's the one' that was the only thought running through my mind as I stared at the intimidatingly black haired soon to be vampire king in front of me. His jet black hair was cut down around his ears in the front to where the top of his emerald eyes were partly covered and trimmed down around his neck in the back. Looking into his eyes instead of showing love like mine No doubt did, his showed anger. Why? I thought he would be happy to have found his mate hell I knew I was. Looking down at his body I saw he had a black dress shirt on that accentuated his strong build his black jeans and same color biker boots just increased his badass and scary figure. His eyes looked past me and in that moment his eyes went from angry to lustful and I knew without a doubt it wasn't because of me. A girl with the most luscious blond hair breezed past me only to drape her arms around his waist and kiss the corner of his mouth. Leaning into him she glance over at me and then back to him with a sly smile she pressed into him more and whispered in his ear.
" Baby..come upstairs...play with me." Even from here I could hear her, thanks to vampire hearing. Sliding a finger down his chest she smirked as she looked over at me again.
Keeping his eyes on me again he replied without even looking at her
"I'll be up in a minute."
"But-." She started to protest but he cut her off again.
"Now." With that she scurried up the wooden staircase.
Walking toward me slowly keeping his  cold and anger filled eyes on mine he stopped within a foot of me glancing down at my peach colored drees that went down to my knees and my nude 4 inch heels he zoned back in on my eyes.
" I don't want a mate, never did and I never will much less one like you."
Tears started to fill my eyes and I fought to keep them from spilling over, I wanted to protest but I couldn't get the words out of my mouth.
" I Gabriel Stone reject you Kayden White as my mate." His emerald eyes held no emotion, he was stone- just like his last name. Gabriel turned around and walked up those stairs, I turned with tears leaking out of my eyes and walked out of that cold house and never looked back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey or hello whatever floats your boat ...this is kinda my first story on here and this is just to sort of get an idea on what you think of it so far I would really appreciate if you guys told me what you thought of it so far.
Thank you!!:)