White and purple

Sometime last night I managed to make it to my bed, dripping wet with bathwater and let the darkness consume me.
It was currently 8:45 As I sipped my coffee with blood creamer I leisurely made my way outside into the frosty air wearing my navy blue sweater and black sweatpants. Coming upon a large garden my gaze latched onto a small section of white and purple roses and instantly memories from back then consumed me.
"Kay I'm gonna get you!!" Michael yelled from behind me.
" You can try!" I had said high enough I knew he would hear me.
Dashing around the back of our large white 2 story house I entered the backyard and spotted the large garden with a medium white fountain and large white marble statues my mother was so fond of , but what she was most fond of were her white and purple roses, those she always treasured. Just as I was about to hide in a spot between two pots that held the life of red roses when my mother told us to come into the house-
Returning to the present I closed my eyes and turned around continuing on my walk, telling myself to not think about back then that it was no use.
Getting back into the lobby I walked toward the kitchen where I smelt food and saw people milling around wearing dressy clothes already with drinks in one hand and a plate in the other looking for a seat to sit at in the large dinning room. Wanting to get in and out as quickly as I could I headed for a tray that had blueberry bagels with bloody cream cheese on top of it I grabbed a plate and put one on it while I made another cup of coffee.
" She's not dressed properly like she should be..." I heard someone whisper from somewhere behind me and then someone else giggled. Grabbing my things I left, headed toward my room I had decided I would take the stairs that were down the hall from the elevator and as I took the first step I felt the familiar pain and burning in my chest I tried to go faster, to get into my room before anyone saw or heard my pain but it kept getting worse and wouldn't let up. Halfway up the second set of steps I tried grabbing the railing but instead dropped my things and fell backward into unconsciousness .