Taylor Screams Again. In Other News: Nico.

edited/ man you couldn't imagine what these chapters looked like the first time I wrote them like they're bad now but you the originals are so stupid they're funny. I try to stick to the original plot as much as possible but it's so... bad??

(Tayler's P.O.V)

After I found out the Percy Jackson story was real, I couldn't help but be excited to be able to meet the characters. All of them. I'd get to talk to them, to see them, to ask questions. It'd be any fan girl's dream.

But I didn't imagine my first meeting with one would go like this.

You see, it all started when I had wondered away from the group. My Mom hadn't answered the phone yet, even though I had called the house six times. I was starting to get worried about her when I ran into a slightly different concern.

And that being I was chased by a hell-hound.

I'd like to think I was a dog person, I've been attached to a fair share of pets in my life, but after being chased by a large black hound triple my size I think I'm going to be a bit traumatized. Maybe it was the fact that he had snapped at my heels a bit too close for comfort, or that he'd ripped open my bag and almost made me drop my books, but for some reason he just really wasn't my kind of animal.

The hound was gaining and I was running out of stamina, but a tree thick enough for me to climb caught my eye. I read in a lot of books that large animals can't move as fast because of the momentum their weight carries, so I decided to test it out.

I sprinted full speed at the cement wall of a building, only turning away at the very last second. My shoulder scraped across the cement.

As I backed away I watched the hell hound slam directly into the wall and fall back, shaking it's head. I used the distraction to grab onto a tree branch and climb up three quarters of the way. I was around ten feet in the air.

The hell hound stood up at once, more angry than hurt and headed towards the tree like a predator stalking its prey. I reached in my bag for the Swiss Army knife, but found only my books and some other random items. No knife.

It was instead sitting on the ground beneath me forgotten. Crap.

The hell hound jumped and snapped at me from the ground, getting dangerously closer each time.

Without thinking I grabbed my book from the bag and slammed it onto the head of the hell hound as it snapped at my feet. It tumbled but I lost my balance as well.

As I fell out of the tree a hand caught my own, and I dangled in the air wth my feet swinging around. I looked up into the face of a pale kid with dark hair and a skull ring around his fingers.

"Holy shitaki mushrooms!"

The kid raised an eyebrow. He had a thin build of muscle under his bomber jacket and orange tee shirt. He looked much older than pictured in the books.

"It's Nico!" I practically shrieked, almost losing my balance. He began pulling me up.

He nodded, "And you're one of the kids Ethan had to pick up?"

I was about to respond when I was reminded of the situation at hand, and a large paw smacked my leg so forcefully I thought it would bend in half.

I looked down at the hell hound below, who was quite readily preparing to bite my leg off like in a shark movie.

I gulped. No matter how big a book was I don't think throwing it at the dog would help my situation.

it's everyone's favorite emo come to save the day