The Chapter's Short Because If We Made It Any Longer Taylor Would Scream Again

edited/ but let's be honest there's bound to be at least like twelve grammar mistakes

(Meghan's P.O.V)

We found Taylor hanging onto a tree as an older teenager who looked like he had enough angst for a whole high school stabbed a giant hell hound in the throat with a black sword.

That girl definitely had a lot of explaining to do.

We watched as the monster exploded into dust and the emo guy put his sword away. Katrina was already trying to coax Taylor down from the tree.

Taylor's brown hair was sticking up in all directions and her glasses were titled to the left. She looked like she was about to pass out from the exertion of holding herself up from the branch.

"Never again. Never again," We heard her mumbled from the tree.

Katrina sighed, "Come on Tay. We'll catch you, I swear."

"Call me Tay again and I definitely won't come down!" She warned. Taylor's arms had started to shake from the effort of holding herself up. I don't even know how she made it up the tree. The girl only got like half way up a rope in gym the other day before collapsing.

Katrina turned to Ethan, probably to ask him for help just as Taylor let go. Taylor yelled a word I probably shouldn't repeat as she fell several feet away from anyone who could catch her.

At the last second she landed on her tiptoes and rolled to the left like I've seen the parachute guys do. Taylor laid face down on the grass and breathed in deeply. "Never again," She groaned.

The emo guy spoke after a minute of watching Taylor, "Now that that's settled, I say I bring you guys to Camp Half Blood before another monster comes along.

"I can bring two of you along with me, but the rest of you have to take the long route. Fortunately there's a bus heading there in about twenty minutes according to Chiron. I'll take these two," He pointed to Taylor and I.

I raised an eyebrow.
What's the kid going to do, fly? Teleport? That's fiction, kids.

And then he grabbed my arm and the world went swirly and black and I realized that when an emo kid with a black sword tells you he's going to bring you somewhere, politely refuse and book it.