4: Lets Give it a Try

[A/N: I changed my writing format to make it easier for me so yeah don't be shocked if things looked different ]

{that same day @ the tree Huey's POV}

I know you're probably wondering why I didn't tell Jasmine how I felt while we were at the house earlier. I didn't know what to say. I'm not good with sharing my feelings, especially about love. As you have probably noticed. I only talk when necessary. So I was sitting at the tree waiting for Jasmine when I saw her coming up the hill. She looked beautiful. She had took her hair down and changed into and light grey sundress that came to her knees. She also had on some grey Converse. She doesn't wear dresses as much anymore but when she does, she looks like the most beautiful thing in the world. She walked up to me and sat down beside me. I stared at her every move, until she started to speak.

Jasmine: Hey Huey ( smiles at him)

Huey: hey Jasmine. So uh, I don't really know were to start.( rubs the back of his neck) I'm not really good at expressing my feelings. But I do want you to know that I don't regret anything that happened at the house earlier today. (Looks down and chuckles) and uh..... I don't know how you did it.

Jasmine: did what? ( starts playing with his hand)

Huey: how you changed me. ( looks into her eyes) you make me feel.....happy, Jasmine. I haven't felt really happiness for.... A while. And I never thought it would be you. Jasmine Dubouis, the annoying little girl from across the street, that would bring my happiness back.

Jasmine: aww Huey( hugs him) it means a lot to me that I make you happy. And you make me happy too. When you smile....it's the best thing in the world to me. You've always been there for me through the roughest times in my life. And I wouldn't change a thing about you. Not your hair, not your opinions on white supremacy, not your scowl....nothing. Your perfect for me Huey..... And I Love You.( looks in his eyes)

Huey: I Love You Too, Jasmine. ( hugs her) your the best and I couldn't ask for a better person to share my feelings with. But there's still one thing I gotta ask.

Jasmine: anything. ( holds his hand)

Huey: w-will you be my girlfriend? ( side smiles)

Jasmine: you already know the answer.( smiles and kisses him and he kisses back) who would've thought that after 7 years, we would start dating? ( chuckles)

Huey: everyone saw this coming Jasmine..... I even saw this coming. ( smirks)

Jasmine: yeah me too ( laugh) let's go home and watch a movie. ( gets up)

I got up and snuck behind Jasmine. I picked her up by her legs and held her bridal style.

Jasmine: ahh Huey why did you do that!?( laughs)

Huey: I just wanted to carry you.( looks at her and then looks straight forward.)

Jasmine: so you're just gonna carry me to the house? ( raises an eyebrow)

Huey: yup. Do you not want me to? ( smirks)

Jasmine: be my guest. ( lays her head on his chest as they walk to the house)

{meanwhile @ the house, Cindys POV}

[A/N: Jasmine and Huey aren't home yet]

Me and Reezy are just sitting on the couch playing video games.

Riley: man C-Murph you cheatin!( sets the controller down)

Cindy: don't hate on my game nigga ( sets her controller down also) what you wanna do now?

Riley: shit, I don't know.( stretches the back of his neck)

Cindy: let's just talk I guess. Do you have a crush on anybody Reezy?

Riley: ( laughs) C-Murph you must've forgot! I gets hella hoes. Reezy don't get crushes. That's gay.

Cindy: nigga it's not gay to have a crush! It just means you like somebody! And Reezy you get less hoes than my pet goldfish! ( rolls her eyes)

Riley: bitch you don't got no pet goldfish.

Cindy: my point exactly. But being one hunned, do you like somebody, like foreal foreal?

Riley: ummm......( rubs his hands together) no not really.....( nervous)

Cindy: quit lying to me Reezy and just tell me do you have a crush or nah?( smirks)

Riley: okay okay fine....I do have a crush...( looks down)

Cindy: oh shit! Riley has a crush!? Who is it?!

Riley:man shut up nigga! And I'm not telling you! That's some gay shit. ( gets on his phone)

Cindy: really Reezy? Like really?( cocks head to the side) I know I'm gangsta and everythang, but in still and girl. I know a thing or two about crushes.

Riley:yeah yeah whatever. You staying the night?

Cindy: yeah, I'll stay. Moms is prolly just doing some more hoein' anyway.

Riley: ight. Come on upstairs.

Cindy: but I usually sleep on the couch when I stay the night.

Riley: nigga you like family, bring yo ass on up here. ( walks upstairs)

Cindy: whateva nigga( gets up and follows Riley.)

(Huey and Jasmine get home and go upstairs to their room. Jasmine is laying down with her back against the head board and Huey is laying his head on her stomach. Jasmine is playing with Huey's hair and they are just talking)

Jasmine: so when should we tell people about us? ( wrapping Huey's curls around her finger)

Huey: maybe a little later. I want to enjoy our relationship peacefully for a few weeks. (Side smiles)

Jasmine: fine with me... But you know they are gonna find out.( chuckles)

Huey: your right, but whatever happens, happens. ( looks at Jasmine)

Jasmine: yeah (examining and playing with Huey's hair) your hair is so curly. (smiles)

Huey: ( raises an eyebrow at her) umm...okaaay. Thanks( grabs her hand)

Jasmine: (smiles) no problem. ( smirks) what are you thinking about?

Huey: ( licks his lips and looks at her) nothing difficult.

Jasmine: not difficult for what? ( runs her nail along his jawline)

Huey: not difficult for us. ( smiles and gently pulls Jasmine lips down onto his)

Jasmine: ( kisses back then pulls away) how far are you trying to take this?( looks in his eyes)

Huey: when your ready, I'm ready. As long as your with me, we don't have to go anywhere.( caresses her cheek with his hand)

Jasmine:( almost in tears. She gets up and walk to the bathroom. A few minutes later she come out and jumps on top of Huey and kisses him) start your motor baby, we're bout to go for a ride.( smirks)

[the pic above or to the side is how Jasmine jumped on Huey]
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What did Jasmine mean by that? 👀 don't forget to comment and vote! Also check out my mindless behavior story, she thought she wouldn't go mindless.😋💚