10: Moved On Already?

{2 weeks later, Huey's POV}

Ever since Jasmine and I found out we were having twins, we've both been stressing. She's hasn't been eating a lot and she looks a little too small for a pregnant woman. But even though she's stressed out, she still has her positive attitude and loving spirit.

Jasmine: babe? U hungry? I'm bout to make some food.

Huey: I'll eat if you eat. ( still staring at the TV)

Jasmine: actually Im not that hungry. Ill just fix you so-( GCO)

Huey: ( gets up and stands I front of her) Jasmine. You have to eat something. I want you and our twins to get as much nourishment as possible. Come on eat something.

Jasmine looked at me with her eye glistening with tears that wouldn't fall. She nodded her head and I kissed her forehead. She hugged me and wobbled back into the kitchen to make dinner. I smirked in accomplishment. Now when she eats, all that's left to do is fix my heart broken brother.

{Riley's POV}

It's been two weeks..... TWO FUCKING WEEKS since me and Cindy broke up and this bitch already got a boyfriend! And it's not that nigga Trey either! If you wondering, no I'm not jealous. I'm gonna be honest though. I'm hurt that she could move on so quickly when she was the one in the wrong. I was walking down the path in the neighborhood when I seen this beautiful brown skin girl jogging. She had on some black leggings, a purple sports bra and some black nike running shoes. Her long faux locs were pulled back off her perfectly shaped face. Reezy likes.

She stopped at street light and leaned on it as he took a sip of water. She wiped the sweat from her forehead which was down. Her greenish hazel eyes shot up and looked at me but her head stayed down. I bit my lip and approached her.

Riley: hey shawty. I just noticed you over here looking sexy. What's ya name? ( bites his lip)

???: Angelique. Now if you'll excuse me I got some gangsta shit I gotta handle. ( bumps his shoulder as she walks past him. )

Riley: ( catches up to her) woah what's the rush? I just wanna get to know you. ( smiles genuinely)

Angelique: ( face softens and she sighs) Ight I guess that's cool. What's ya name nigga?

Riley: Riley, but you can call me Reezy baby girl ( kisses her hand)

Angelique: oh shit! I know you! Your the nigga who started that dope ass fundraiser! Nigga that was fucking tight! ( daps him)

Riley: glad you know me! ( smirks) you wanna hang out soon. I would love to spend more time with a sexy gansta like you ma. ( bites lip looking her up and down)

Angelique: ( thinks then smirks) sounds like a plan Reezy. How bout Friday after school?

Riley: sounds perfect. ( kisses her cheek) I'll see you then.

Angelique: (blushes) you will.( slips her number in his back pocket, and continues her jog)

Damn. Now that's a prize right there. I know I'm supposed to be hard and shit but DAMMMNNNN! Her smooth milk chocolate skin, her full lips, her eyes, dat ASS! Her hair was dope! I feel something happening with us in the future..... The near future. Cindy who?

{Cindy's POV}

Well Riley probably already told you that I've moved on and I have an amazing boyfriend named Devin. I met him at school and he's really cool. He's has slight anger issues but he'll never take them out on me...... Right?

Devin: hey you wanna go back to my place?

Cindy: actually it's getting late and We have school tomorrow. Maybe another time nigga. ( smiles)

Devin: you always gotta make things difficult! ( yells) why won't you just do what I say!? ( standing up getting in her face)

Cindy: ( getting in his face) hold the fuck up nigga! You not gone talk to me like I'm some fucking rag doll. I deserve respect. Do I make myself fucking Cle-( GCO by Devin slapping her to the ground)

Devin: BITCH WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU WAS TALKING TO!?! I OWN YOU BITCH NOW DEAL WITH IT! NOW GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!...... And I hope we don't have anymore incidents like this. ( walks to the door) and don't make me come back in here and drag your ass out this house! ( walks out and gets in his car)

What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Pic above is Angelique played by Ciara!😍

Ahhhhh Shiz nic😂 aww Jazmine feelings little under the weather. 😔

Riley has. New crush! 😭😭Awwww!!😍

Angelique bout to be my favorite character! She slaying the game 🙌🏾

Awww poor Cindy. Devins a jackass😐hittin up on girls...... Bitch ass nigga😐

Well I know its short but you know..... Freshman problems😊🔫

Keep voting and commenting! I love you guys!

And check out my other book. It's a mindless behavior Love story!

Okay bye now 😘