15: How Everything Plays Out( Part 1)

{Cindy's POV}

So an update on life. Me and Riley haven't talked for 3 months. Yup it's been 3 months already. Jazzy is 8 months pregnant. And she's HUGE! I broke  up with Devin but we still have to look out for him. I'm dating Trey officially now. And life is pretty cool. I just miss my homie tho. Maybe I should apologize.

I'll debate in that by right now I'm at school. Walking down the hallway, but I hear moaning in the janitors closet. Damn they gone disturb the whole fucking school! I open the door to see the worst thing ever.

.......... Caesar cheating on Leslie.

{Leslie POV}

The past three months have been hell. I've been protecting Cindy. Caesar and I barely even act like a couple anymore. He's acting weird lately, like he's afraid to talk to me.

We met the new girls but I don't like those bitches, especially Cleo. The bitch seems sneaky. They walking down the school hallways like they own some shit, looking like the rejected cheetah girls. The fuck outa here with that shit.

On a more positive note, I'm so excited to be an aunt!!!!!omg! I can't wait until Jazzy has the twins. Those two are fucking perfect! I can tell Huey's a softy for Jasmine. I'm glad they confessed their feelings for each other.

Well right now I'm in class taking notes, well not really taking notes but I'm writing poems and songs. It's my hobby and I love to do it. Caesar sits beside me but he never acknowledges me anymore. All I see is him making googoo eyes at Cleo.

Leslie: Caesar?

Caesar: ( turns his head away from Cleo  to Leslie) yeah?

Leslie: ( speaks quietly) do you wanna come over tonight and study?

Caesar: sorry baby I got plans. Maybe next week. ( fake smiles and turns back to Cleo)

Leslie: oh( looks down and continues writing her poems)

See what I mean!??what has gotten into him? He used to be so sweet and caring...... I wonder if this is because I never had sex with him. It probably is. I don't judge any of my friends for doing it, but I will not, I and mean NEVER! Have sex before I'm married. Too much shit happens. Don't get me wrong, Jazzys my girl, but twins at 17? No thank you. But she's happy so I'm happy for her.

I think I should end it with Caesar. I mean if he's not getting any from me, he must be getting it from somebody am I right? ( laughs) that's silly. He's probably not cheating, but there's no love anymore, why stay in a broken relationship?

{ CaesarPOV}

Damn Cleo is..... Wow! Your probably like "how could you cheat on Leslie?!" And don't get me wrong Leslie is fine! And I love her personality. But she plays it too safe, she needs to live in the edge. We've Been dating for a year and a half, and she STILL hasn't let me hit that!! I can't wait forever. And Cleo she rocks my world! She'll do it wherever, however, whenever. That's all I could ask for.

Now I still don't want Leslie to find out I've been cheating, because i do love her. Cleo is simply for pleasure, no love involved. I really hope Cindy doesn't tell Leslie be use she walked in on me and Cleo earlier today. Everything will be fine right?

{Huey's POV}

This is hard for me to admit but I'm hella nervous. The twins can come at anytime, and keep in mind I am only 17. I guess it will be alright tho since Jasmine and I are mature for our age. She's learned to control her mood swings and cravings, so it's just like having the old Jasmine back, except she can't move around as good with her stomach.

Those four new girls have tried to come onto me multiple times. I decline them over and over, I don't know why they keep coming back. I hate when girls try so hard for a guy. It's really not that serious.

Right now I'm waking in the hall on the way to my last class when Cindy runs up to me and pulls me in a corner.

Huey: umm... May I help you?

Cindy: Huey you aren't gonna believe this nigga!

Huey: um okay what?

Cindy: Caesar is cheating on Leslie with Cleo! I knew that hoe was triflin'!

Huey: so how does this apply to my life?

Cindy: you know where Leslie is from. You know how she's gonna take this wen she finds out. Under that sweet little girl exterior is pure rage and craziness. Remember Billy Jenkins from 7th grade? Remember what she did to him?

Huey: good point, but there isn't really anything we can do about it. If she finds out then she found out, and if things get out of hand then I'm there.

Cindy: We still never knew where she hid Billy's body. Is he even alive?

Huey: yeah I saw him a few weeks ago. He's in a wheel chair and has an oxygen tank...... But he's alive.

Cindy: BARELY!( laughs but Huey looks at her with a straight face)fine nigga don't laugh. Shit. ( they walk to their separate classes)

{Ming POV}

Yup I fucking know everything. I know about Cleo and her gang of hoes. I know about Caesar cheating. I know about how Leslie is stressing, and I know that Cindy misses Riley. How do I know? That's classified.

You see , me and Hiro are the observers. We don't take actions, we simply watch it. I don't like that bitch Paris because she's always fucking staring at Hiro. Shanice is always staring at Huey, Cleo and Caesar are... You know. And Sasha can't take her eyes off Riley. Now out of all the niggas in this school, they choose our niggas? The fuck outa here with that shit. [A/N: see what I did there?😛]

Those bitches ain't slick. I know fake when I see it. I wonder how all of this is gonna play out. With the twins getting ready to come and all this other shit going on. Im gonna sit back, relax and watch the show unfold.

{Jasmine POV}

I'm just ready to be a mother.

I wanna spend time with Huey and my kids.

I'm ready to graduate and go to college.
Huey and I already know which one were going to.

My parents come back home in two weeks.

That's basically my life right now.

But, let one of those bald headed hoochie ass bitches come near me and my family.😊

I can fight now so they will get the business. Can I get a Amen?

Audience(you): Amen!

Enough said. I'm going to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay I loved writing Jasmine's  part!😂😂😂

Caesar is a bitch..... Point blank period😐😐😐😐😐
I swear Cleo and Leslie gonna fight! Leslie is crazy!!!! Y'all just don't know! 😭😭
Huey so nonchalant😂😂💀 I love him tho.
I love Leslie too! That's bae right there!!✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾😍
Jasmine OMG!!😂😍 She got her life together!!!! Yassss bae!

Ummmm...... Who else?

Oh yeah! Ming!!! See y'all don't know but Ming been watching shit! She got pictures and shit too!?!?!?
How do y'all think Leslie gone find out about Caesar cheating? Comment!

I think that's it. 😂💀😭 lets rumble in the next chapter 👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾😵😵😵💀💀💀😂😂😂💀