16: How EveryThing Plays Out (part 2)

{Leslie's POV}

I'm so done! I'm not rolling with this shit anymore! Caesar has gone too damn far to insult me I front of the whole cafeteria! Here's what happened!

[flashback]

I was walking to my lunch table to sit down by Caesar the that bitch Cleo beat me to it.

Leslie: umm excuse me..( taps Cleo's shoulder and she turns around) you're sitting in my seat.

Cleo: umm its is a free country bitch. I don't gotta move anywhere.

Leslie: umm how I now one thing is that you need to move! Where the fu-( GCO)

Caesar: come on Leslie damn! Find another seat and stop acting like a stuck up bitch!

Leslie: ( praying to herself that she doesn't snap) I'm gonna go.

Caesar: wait! Leslie I-( GCO)

Leslie: don't... Just, just don't. (Walks out the cafe)

[flashback over]

That was some fucked up shit. And who the hell does this bitch Cloe or Cleo or whatever the bitch name is, think she is?!Im from the Dominican Republic, I will cut a bitch if it have to!

I was so enraged, I went to Caesars house to set things straight. I'm tired of being the blind one. I walk up to his front door and ring the doorbell. I hear lots of mumbling and whispering. That's strange, Caesar lives alone. He opens the door and the first thing I notice is that his clothes are barely put together.

Caesar: uh, hey baby! How's it going?

Leslie: like you really wanna know nigga. I just came to find out where we stand. Because if your gonna start disrespecting me I front of your new "friends" after a year and a half of us being together, then I can leave now and go on with my life. I have better things to do tha-( GCO)

???: Caesar is she gone?( whispering)

Leslie: who is that? ( eyes turning red)

Caesar: nobody baby, is the TV.

Leslie: since when did the TV know your name?( starts walking up the stairs)

Caesar: come on babe lets just sit down here and talk this out.

Leslie: NO! I'm done with your bull.( at Caesars bedroom door) Caesar I swear if that bitch Cleo is in here....( opens the door and sure enough Cleo is sitting on his bed in nothing but a bra and underwear) ( Leslie looks at Caesar and back at Cleo coldly and begins walking downstairs quickly, heading for the door)

Caesar: wait Les! I can explain!

Leslie: I'm sure you can. But not to me. Explain it to your new bitch, cuz this ones out.

Caesar: ( chasing after Leslie) come on baby you don't mean that.

Leslie: ( turns to look at him slowly with tears n her eyes) Don't you dare, DARE! Tell me what I mean and don't mean you no good son of a BITCH! I trusted you.... For almost TWO FUCKING YEARS!!! I trusted you. And this is how you do me. Tell me Caesar! Did you mean anything you fucking said while we WERE together?! I didn't fucking think so. I NEVER want to see you again! EVER! Don't even look my way. I don't even want to know that your breathing the same air as me. ( turns her back to him)

Caesar: Leslie-( GCO)

Leslie: DON'T SAY SHIT TO ME UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR TONGUE RIPPED OUT AND SHOVED BACK DOWN YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN THROAT YOU INCONSIDERATE BASTARD!!!!...... It's done Caesar. We're done. ( walks or his house and drives off)