A Crying Rock

After Peridot ran off crying Jasper walked in and threw me back into my cell, litterly threw me. Sitting down you think about everything that happened did you really like Peridot and why did she cry.

I mean she kissed me.... I guess I did seduce her. But I did not see her complaining only her blushing. I smile thinking of the kiss, she was so adorable... well in a dorky way you think laughing to your self.

"I hope Jasper does not crush my computer" you mumble a little bit annoyed by the whole situation. Looking at your arm you realize how fast your bone healed after Jasper crushed it.

Maybe it was the gem that did it I mean its really the only thing I can think of that would do it. Rubbing your hand over the (birthstone) gem you realize your fingers go right inside it.

"What the hell...." reaching further into it I feel something graze my hand. Grabbing it I slowly pull it out finding a (gem color) sword slowly coming out. Holding it in your hand you are shocked by how light it is.

"WHAT THE?!?! (Y/N) did you get that from your gem?" Period runs up to you "IT WORKED THIS IS AMAZING!" She said with absolute excitement on her face.

"Oh Peridot! Hey im sorry about earlier." She looks at you embarrassed "n... no it was all my fault I mean I kissed you" Peridot says rubbing the back of her neck.

"I was just fine with it" you say smirking. Peridot blushes once again "why did you run out crying earlier?" She looks at you clealy nervous about what she was about to say "I was embarrassed I have.. a.. IHAVEACRUSHONYOU! (I have a crush on you)

You were not shocked by her the blushing gave it away but more shocked by the fact she told you. "Wow I think you are really cute and fun when you open up" you say making her nervous that you would reject her.

"Wow im bad with this... what im trying to say is... I feel the same way" you say blushing. Suddenly you look up to see her worried "whats wrong?" You ask. Tears come down from her eyes "it would never work I am a gem we dont die of age and your human lives are short."

You wanted to try and cheer her up but could not think of anything to say. You both sit in sad awkward silence "do you still want to fuse?" You ask. Peridot looks at you "ok lets see what we can do".

Walking up to you she gets into slow dancing formation. You grab her hip looking her in the eyes starting with a little bit of foot action. She sighs resting her head on your shoulder.

Suddenly light engulfs you both

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone so I am really excited for this next chapter the hard part is deciding what your birthstone fusion would be WISH ME LUCK! -_○