Donuts

"Come on guys!" Steven yells pulling you and Peridots hands along towards the town. "We can all be beach summer fun buddys!" Steven yells happily.

"Its october...." you mumble to yourself chuckling. Steven has been wanting to hangout with you and Peridot ever since you and Pearls holo fought each other. "Where are we going steven?" Peridot grumbles clearly wanting to stay home.

"We are going to the big donut!" Steven says happily. "Is that some kind of convenient store" you say confused. "Yeah pretty much but they serve great donuts" Steven says nearing a building with a giant donut on top of it.

"Heeey lars" steven say putting out a high five only to get shot down. The smaller blond girl giggles "hey steven who are your friends?" She asks nicely. "This is Peridot and (Y/N)" he says happily "(Y/N) is a half gem like me!"

You walk up offering a hand shake "its nice to meet you...." she smiles "Sadie and it great to meet you too" Sadie says happily. "Um... hi.. the Sadie" Peridot says awkwardly. Smiling back Sadie says "its nice to meet you too."

"Who's that?" You ask pointing at Lars. "Thats lars" Lars looks over at you and blushes. "Uh.. hi i-im Lars can I get you anything" he says suddenly acting nicer. "Just 3 dounts" Steven says smiling.

"Sure!" He grabs the dounts quickly handing them to Steven. Paying for the donuts the three of you walk out "whats with the Lars kid?" You ask curiously. "Oh he probably just thought you were cool" steven say handing you and Peridot a donut each.

Peridot pokes the donut awkwardly "what do I.... do?" Peridot asks confused by food. You giggle "you eat it" you say taking a bite. "Oh" she says nervously never eating before, taking a small nibble ner face brightens up scarfing the thing down.

Giggling at how fast she ate it Peridot blush "S- shut up" she say looking embarrassed. You smiles kissing her cheek "you can just be so adorable sometimes" you say making her blush more.

"Come on guys, I have more to show you!" Steven says laughing. Pulling you guys to an arcade he shows you guys some games. Looking at galaga "I am the master at this game" you say proudly. Peridot scoffs "what?" You ask confused "its just earth games are so primitive I could easily beat any human."

You smile evily "is that a challenge?" You say smirking. She shrugs "fine let me show you how easy human games are" Peridot puts in a quarter. You hit 2 player "I'll go first you say" passing the first 6 level no problem then it got a bit harder getting to level 16 losing your first life.

Peridot grabs the joy stick "here we go" she is a little bumpy but learns fast getting to level 20 before dieing "HA!" She mocks. "I got 2 lives left so slow your role" you grabing the joy stick getting 100% on all the bonus levels and making it to level 50.

You realize that you attracted a big crowd standing around watching you play. Peridot walks up "I can beat this primitive game" Peridot nails all the bonus level and dies at level 48. You smirk "looks like im winning!" You say grabbing the game.

Nailing the bonus levels you get to level 75 making the crowd start to get excited. Playing further you die on level 76 "ha now its my turn to win!" Peridot mocks. Getting to level 65 the crowd starts cheering but the pressure throws her off killing her.

"Ha I win!" You say happily hugging Peridot "but you did a great job" you say. Looking down annoyed that she lost but happy to see you happy she kisses you in front of the crowd.

"Ooooo" the crowd all goes at once.

-----------------------------------------------------------
This may by my favorite chapter so far
Fun fact I SUCK AT ARCADE GAMES! Oh well :p
Oh yeah and if your a girl Lars has a crush on you if your a guy he just thinks your one of the cool kids or do whatever I dont really care!!!! GOSH!