Flaming Ship

You sigh with relief when she sides with you. Looking down you watch Jaspers gem hit the floot, you pick it up and bubble it so she does not sneak up on you later.

Suddenly you feel your both fall apart looking down realizing you were yourself again. "Wow I just did that...." Peridot says hoping she made the right decision. You put your hand out for her to grab, she takes it pulling her up.

"Thank you peridot" you say looking into her eyes. Suddenly she kisses you by surprise but you kiss back happily. 2 minutes later you two pull apart happy she did not fun away crying.

"Your a good kisser" you say happily making her blush. "We should talk about this later" Peridot says pulling you into the control room. "What are you going to do?" You ask watching her hit the controls.

"I am going to blow up the ship" she says hitting buttons. "How are you going to do that?" You ask curiously. "Every gem ship has a self destruct option to prevent other species from getting out technology."

"Oh" you say suprised that they would have such an option. "I suggest you grab your computer and other things because we got about 15 minutes"

~10 minutes later~

"Quickly get into the escape pod" Peridot says pointing at the small one seated pod. You hop in sitting down suprised to see Peridot had to sit on your lap. Closing the top both of you blush being so close, repositioning your self you give peridot more room on your lap.

The pod fazes through the ground firing out of the middle finger. You look back to see the middle finger is still retracting looking like its flipping you off. "So how long until...." the giant hand blows up falling towards the ocean.

"Uh... never mind" you say impressed by the explosion. "So where are we going to land?" You ask curiously. Peridot turns around a bit blushing seeing how close you faces are. "I set the coordinates to land in a small town called beach city."

Beach city that sounded familiar "WAIT! That the place the first giant hand crashed I saw it on this lame guys blog called keep beach city weird." Peridot looks over at you "blog?" She says not knowing what you mean.

You sigh "I will explain later just land this thing soon." A few minutes later we land hardly in the sand in front of a small beach house by a cliff.

The pod pops open suddenly you hear "PERIDOT!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
hey everyone I hope you enjoyed my chapter
NOW TIME FOR RANDOM FACT
FACT: I like french fries
▪_▪ stay chill!