After the Fight

Ok so small peridot won sorry all normal peridot lovers
-----------------------------------------------------------
You stand in front of the house for a half hour making sure no more gems come your way. Soon peridot and the Crystal gems arrived and Peridot hugs you happy to see you and Steven were safe. "So (y/n) what gems did you beat?" Garnet asks curiously.

"It was three Pearls" you say impressing them that you could take them all down. "Did you get the invading gems?" You ask hoping they succeeded. Garnet nods "yes there were twelve gems it was a hard fight by we managed to bubble them all."

Releaved you flip the couch back up so you can sit on it and Peridot sits next to you laying her head on your shoulder. "I guess we need to start rebuilding?" You say looking at the large hole in the wall where the entrance used to be. Garnet nods "I'll call Greg and see if he has anything for now just be happy we won" and she walks away.

Wrapping your arm around Peridot she looks over at you "I need to show you something....." she says looking guilty. "What is it Peri?" You asks curiously. "Follow me" she says pulling you into her room closing it behind her.

Suddenly a small click and robotic releasing noise comes out of here robotic limbs and you see a smaller Peridot hop out. "So..... what do you think?" She says clearly scared of refusal and smiles softly "Peridot I dont care what you look like I love you for who you are." Looks up happily Peridot hugs you and kisses your cheek.

"I cant beleive you thought I would do something like leave you over this" you say chuckling. Resting her head against you she chuckles and you lay back holding her as you both fall asleep from the long day you both suffered.