Who are I?

At first it was pure darkness then you look up. "What the... you say realizing you were at least taller than jasper now. "We fused!" You were suprised that you just said that but... YOU didn't say that.

"Wait so this is fusion....." you look at your arm seeing your gem is now (fusion gem color). (Y/N) dont panic the Peridot part of you says not wanting you to panic and unfuse.

You were having trouble breathing because Peridot has never done it before. "So now what...." you say to yourself "try and see how our weapons fused".

You slip your now robotic arm into your arm gem feeling something slip into your robotic hand. "What in the" you pull your hand out with a blade being supported by you robotic fingers.

"This is so cool!" You yell with excitement. "Let me try something" you hear Peridot say. You jump a little bit seeing your sword light up with a green flame. "WHAT THE HELL!?!?" You hear jasper running over to you with her helmet on.

"JASPER WAIT!" You both yell not quick enough getting rammed down by Jasper. You feel yourself fill with rage "I AM SICK OF YOU BULLYING ME!"

You can feel peridot trying to stop you but you overpower her charging at Jasper. Putting you arm out getting ready to cut her with your sword she charges at you. "You shit I dont know who you are but I will crush your gem! Jasper yells about to crash you down.

Jumping up you jump off her head turning around towards a still charging Peridot. "(Y/N) stop this you hear Peridot yell" you ignore her firing the blade from your hand revealing it was attacked to a chain.

Snap! You hear the sword hit the ground, pulling the chain in you fly towards Jasper kicking her down. "Haha look who is the weak one now!" You say putting the blade to her throat.

Suddenly you start to rip in half engulfed in light. "LET ME DO THIS! you yell" trying to stop from splitting up. "No she is my homeworld allie" Peridot says "you want to rid of her as much as I do, I can tell I read your memories" you say.

"NO NO NO I dont want this" you squint your eyes in anger. "Yes you do, you wanna leave this to stop hurting people, you saw the beauty of earth through me! You say ranting.

You slowly go back together "but I can't betray homeworld its my home" she says on the verge of making (your fusion) cry. "Return to what!?!? Cowering in fear from your ruler yellow diamond while being forced to serve her?" You yell in anger.

"But I cant... I.. just..." you know you have her. "You are an amazing person you dont deserve to suffer like this.. please go to earth with me. You say hoping you got to her, you give her full control of the fusion.

Sitting in dead silence for a minute, horrible dead silence. "I dont want to live like this anymore, I want to be with someone I like, someone im not scared of" she says shaking with mostly fear and regret. "I want to go to earth with you...."

Peridot runs the blade through Jasper with a poof.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Wow that got intense! Thanks for reading and I WILL SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER! ♡O♡