Armor Time

Being pulled into Garnets room you see a big room full of bubbles on the ceiling. "What are those for?" You ask curiously. "These are corrupted gems that we bubble up so they cant hurt any humans".

Taking you into another room you see a bunch of armor on the wall varying from light to heavy. "Take a look at the light armor it should be a good fit for your sword" Garnet says. Looking through the armor you see a (gem color) piece of light armor.

Picking it up you examine it too see that it is a sleeveless but has padding to protect torso and legs. "It is sleeveless so you can be more flexible in combat. Picking it up you notice a hood is attached to it.

"I choose this" you say picking it up. "Good choice with your gem weapon" Garnet says smiling a bit. Giving you privacy Garnet walks out letting you put on the armor.

After putting it one you stretch getting used to the armor then throw on the hood walking back towards the house. "YOU LOOKS SO COOL" yells Steven running around you with stars in his eyes.

"Thanks steven i'm glad that I can help you guys" you say smiling. Looking over you see Peridot and Lapis walking in avoiding each others gazes. "You two make up.....?" You ask awkwardly.

Looking over at you she smiles "yeah we agreed not to hold grudges any more" Peridot says. You walk over to Lapis "hey im sorry I didn't know and I hope we can be friends..." you say. Lapis smiles at you "it's ok it was not your fault and... im sorry about my rudeness earlier".

You nod knowing that she was now fine with you. Looking over at Peridot you can see her checking out your new armor. Smirking you say "like what you see?" Making her look away quickly blushing.

You chuckle kissing her cheek "your adorable" you say to her. Peridot looks down blushing "t-thanks" she says. "You should begin your sword training with Pearl" Garnet says looking at you and pearl.

"Oooo! Can I watch?" Steven says jumping with excitement "can I come as well?" Ask Peridot. "Eh.. I guess just please dont get in the way" Pearl says a little uncomfortably. Walking over to the warp pad all four of us are carried in light and only you are startled by it.

"Woah!" You say looking around.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Soooooo I think im gonna draw a sketch of the armor I described probably in black and white so I dont need to pick a certain color

Thanks for reading my peeps bros and sises

Its just that kinda thing that makes your go OOOH S***

0_0 &_& ★_★