enough time?

Spencer's POV:

I don't know how long it's been since the first day down here in this hell hole, I'm slowly starting to slip into insanity, I feel awful about myself, I can't stop worrying about Aria, I can't stop crying, I think -A is drugging me with my food, and lastly I now really really hate Ali, even if she isn't -A! I don't know how much longer I can go on down here. I'm sitting on my couch hugging my knees to my chest, when a voice draws Me from my thoughts, it's a robotic disguised voice, so I immediately know that it's -A, "Hello Spencer, You're looking a little tired and bored of this current game, so let's start a new one, if you turn around you will see that on the bench are you're friends faces and a switch in front of each one, you'll notice that your face is on there too, with your own switch." I get up and go over to the pictures and switches, "what do you want me to do?" I ask looking at the tired, sad and terrified faces of Hanna, Emily and Aria, "you have to choose, choose who gets a chance to survive, the person that you choose, switch the switch and they will get 5 minutes to try to find their way out, if they do not find their way out in those 5 minutes, then a gas will be released around them and they will be out cold, leaving them to my power, I get to take them and hurt them in specific ways that will target them, for poor little Hanna, I will inject her with a little bit of fat, place a tracker somewhere, and give her a special little thing to make her constantly throw up for two days, Emily, can watch Maya's death and by death, I mean see her suffer and slowly die painfully until she herself wants to die and oh she will be given plenty of opportunities, and another tracker, Aria, well, I won't tell you, because I know you'll suffer that much more not knowing, same goes for you, if you do not do this, I will simply hurt you all even more thsb you already are. You're first round starts now." Then the speaker turns off and a timer starts above their faces, I study them and think of their 'punishments' for not escaping, and I flick Hanna's switch, suddenly a loud siren sounds and a female automated voice can be heard over head saying, "door opening, you have five minutes to escape." Suddenly instead of hearing running, I hear a bang on the other side of the fridge, "WHO'S IN THIS ROOM?" I go over to it, "SPENCER!", "Spence I don't know what's going on, but this is your door to get out!" "HANNA YOU HAVE TO RUN, FIND YOUR WAY OUT IN 5 MINUTES OTHERWISE A WILL HURT YOU!" "OK, BUT THIS IS YOUR DOOR!" "OK, NOW GO!" I listen and hear her running away, then I try my door and it opens, I step out and run over to the door down the corridor on my right and bang on it, "HELLO?? WHO'S IN HERE? ITS SPENCER, I PROMISE!" I hear a shuffling on the other side and then a voice, "SPENCER? ITS EMILY." I sigh in half relief that it's Em and half frustration that it's not Aria, "EM OPEN THIS DOOR!" I hear her tug on it really hard and I kick it to help her, and we eventually get it open, "OH MY GOD!" She says pulling me into a hug, "Em as happy as I am to see you and to see that you're alive,we need to find Aria and get out, we have 5 minutes probably 3 now, Hanna has already gone to find her way out." "Ok." We start running down to our right and eventually come to another door, instead of waiting, Emily and I kick the door down, and see Aria curled up into a ball rocking back and forth I run over to her, "Aria?" She looks up at me and starts to cry, "Em, grab her other arm, we have to get out now!" Em runs over and throws Aria's arm around her shoulder and I take her other one and we run, we run down so many dark corridors, winding left and then right and then we hear a voice counting down, 10,  I start moving faster, 9, I think I see a figure that looks like Hanna's up ahead I run towards it, 8, I get closer and see her standing in front of a door, "HANNA!", 7, "I CANT GET THE DOOR OPEN!" She screams, 6, I let go of Aria and Em does the same, thankfully she stays standing, 5, Em, Hanna and I run against the door, it budges a little bit, 4, we do it again, it opens a little bit more, 3, it opens, 2, Hanna and Em rush outside, "SPENCER come on!" I turn around and grab Aria's hand and run, just as I get outside I hear, 1, and the door slams shut. I get to the others and they look at me with absolute panic on their faces, "what?" I ask and then they point behind me, I turn and the persons hand that I'm holding isn't Aria's, it's Maya's. I run over to the door and start banging on it screaming for Aria, but nothing happens, so eventually I stop, she's still in there, she's in there and God knows what's happening to her, then I break down and sob.

Hi short little chapter, sorry! Thank you to those who are still reading, I know that I've sucked at updating regularly, and when I do they're not that great, so sorry!!

~Stacey xx