the other Emily

Emily's POV:

I'm trapped, alone, cold, I want, no I need Alison. Why am I still in here, how long have I been in here for? I stand up off the floor and pace around the room that I'm in, I'm so hungry, I stop and lean against a wall and just listen to the silence that I'm so used to hearing, except it's not silent, I hear footsteps, almost like running, and it's coming in this direction, it's closer and now the footsteps are slowing down, I move off the wall and slowly make my way over to the door. I can see a girl there peering in my room, I notice that she's about to turn away, so I lunge forward and grab her hand, obviously she screams, but then she locks eyes with me and she looks shocked, just as I'm about to ask her to help me, she turns and runs, in the direction of a voice calling a name, "ARIA?" That name must be hers, why does it sound so familiar? I turn from the door and go back over the wall and slide down it, I start to cry, there is no why I'm getting out of here ever now.

After what feels like another 5 hours, I hear a key in the lock of my dpor, I look up and see the familiar black hoodie that I'm so used to seeing every day now, "Hello A, are you back to torture me again?" A shakes its head, instead A stands aside and gestures for me to follow, which I do, as I've learnt from past punishments to just do as I'm told. We walk down a dark hallway, occasionally turning left and right, until finally we come to a door, A goes over to it and puts a key in the lock, then pushes the door open, the hallway is flooded by a bright light, I squint, trying to see what I'm looking at, eventually, I see trees and grass, I look at A and then I run, I run as fast as my weak legs can carry me, when I feel I'm at a safe distance I turn and look behind me and notice that I'm not being followed, so I keep walking and I know exactly where I'm going.

I walk for about another 20 minutes and then I see it, I see Ali's house, I stumble over to the front door and ring the doorbell, someone opens the door, but I don't see who, because I collapse into their arms, although I assume it's Ali, because I recognise her perfume, and then everything goes black.

When I next awaken, I'm lying on a couch and someone is holding my hand and stroking my hair, "A-Ali?" I look down at the person and see that it is indeed my beautiful girlfriend, "hi." She says smiling, "I've missed you so much," I say tearing up, her eyes widen at that, "wait you remember me?" I frown, "of course, how could I ever forget you?" She smiles faintly, "um, Em, do remember you're other friends?" I frown again, "which ones?" She looks puzzled, "Spencer, Aria and Hanna?" I knew I had heard that name somewhere, "Ali, I saw Aria in A's doll house!" She smiles, "so you can remember them!" I shake my head, "their names sound familiar, but no I only remember you, what made you ask?" She sighs, "oh boy, we have a lot to catch up on babe."

Hi guys, back at school, sorry for slow updates. This is short I know, sorry!

~Stacey xx