A different way part 2

*main credits to PLL*

Alison's POV: 

I have been brushing Em off all day, and I know it hurts her, and it really hurts to do it but I just don't want to be around her right now, I'm scared to look at her, because I really don't want to hurt her, but if I don't then A will and physically not just mentally. 

First period sucked, I miss Em. It went by quickly though and I rushed out of my class, walked passed Noel, glared at him and ran into the restroom, I sat down on the floor and as soon as I did I got a text,

Talk to Noel now and hook up tonight. You don't want to know what will happen to Emily if you don't.

-A

I start to cry and I think about all mine and Em's past moments together, the way she would come into school and never fail to say morning to me with a huge smile on her face, it would brighten up my day. How at every sleepover, when we'd watch a horror movie she would always make sure to sit next to me and hold me, when I got scared, she had always made me feel so safe and it always made me love her more. When we would go shopping, no matter what I was trying on she would tell me I looked nice, she was so nice to me and it was so cute the way she would blush when I would tell her she was so beautiul. Just the way she looked at me made my heart pound. Then I thought about past couple of days, and I realised how much I really did love Em, and no one not even A could ruin what she and I have. 

I pick up my phone stand up and text A back,

AD: Screw you! I'm in love her bitch! so don't you DARE try to ruin this! oh and if you dare touch a hair on her head, i will find you, and i will END you!

Well, well well bitch has a tongue. Are you sure this the right choice that you're about to make because Em end won't be pretty.

-A

AD: Oh i'm more than sure bitch. I won't leave her side ever. and you have NO idea what i'm capable of, so i'll say it one. last. time! STAY AWAY FROM HER! 

Well if you're so sure loves you then why is she with another girl, check it out at the swimming pool little queen, then tell me that this still your choice.

-A

AD: SCREW YOU!

Big mistake.

-A

I put my phone in my bag and marched out of the restroom, I walked to the pool and heard a slap, I walked in through the door and made eye contact with Em, evrything clicked, Paige must have done something to Em and then Em slapped her, I walk up to them, 

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO PIGSK- PAIGE?"

She glared at me,

"this." She said then she leaned in and kissed Em, I pulled Paige off Em and punched her right in the face. I pulled Em up and walked her out of the pool.

Sorry it's short. See i said i had a plan! I still have more ideas! let's just say there is going to be a major twist in the love life situations and yes it will include Noel, but don't go jumping to conclusions.

~Stacey