Chapter 12

A/N: Time for a wee bit o' fluff! A bit of a short chapter but oh well, so's Sarah's dick :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS I'M SO PLEASED ILY ALL!!!

NEW COVER!
-
I downed the last part of my hot chocolate and slammed the cup back down on the table a little too violently. I may be in my fluffy pyjamas but I'm still pissed off.

"Did the feel-better vibes not work?" Alex pouted, also wearing his pyjamas. I didn't want him to be concerned. I wanted him to go out and party with all the others. They were out at some bar and when I said I wasn't feel up to it Alex came with me. I felt bad about him staying back here with me, I could tell before I said I was going back to the bus that he was fully up for a night out. I was planning on just laying in bed, so I wouldn't be very good company anyway.

"They did a bit thanks." I smiled, looking up from the table for the first time since I sat down. I saw Alex giggle to himself. What did I say? Was he laughing at me or did he think of a meme? He's laughing at me. That's always the way.

"What? What's so funny?" I asked, worried about what was wrong with me. Is there something on my face?

"Nothing, you just got a little bit of whipped cream on your face. Just here." He said gesturing to the side of his mouth. I hastily wiped at the side of my face.

"Is it gone?" I asked. He shook his head still grinning and leant forwards, reaching out is hand. I blushed and held back a giddy smile whilst he held up my chin and wiped away the cream with his thumb gently. His thumb felt rough against my soft skin, but I liked it, the two feelings complimented each other. He held me there for a while, staring into my eyes until his seemed to sadden with a realisation, causing him to cough awkwardly and pull away, scratching the back of his neck.

"So, have you seen anyone you do like, since Will isn't exactly your type?" He asked,winking and taking a casual sip from his Hello Kitty mug. He winked, oh my god, he knows. Shit. He knows I like him. How do I play this out? I'll just pretend I'm clueless of what he's on about.

"W-what? No, of course not." I denied, frowning, probably over-acting a little bit. I suddenly became very interested in the handle on my drink.

"Then why are you blushing?" He questioned, smirking. He definitely knew. I opened my mouth to make an excuse but i came out blank. 

"Tell me! I'm pretty sure I know who because, well there isn't exactly anyone else you could like." He shrugged knowingly. Okay, that was a little arrogant wasn't it? I could like any of the men here. Maybe he'll be like Will. Will turned out to be an arrogant prick, what if Alex does the same? I don't think I'd be able to forgive him or myself for being so trusting.

"It's Rachael isn't it? She's the only girl around, unless you count Jack. I could so set you two up, you know she's gay too-" he said a little over-excitedly.

"Wait what? I already know she's gay. And I hate to break up your OTP but I'm not gay." I informed him. I wasn't exactly straight either but that's a conversation for another day.

"But Will, at the end of your argument he said-"

"Yeh I know. He thought that just because I didn't want to go out with him that I must be gay." I explained to the very confused Alex.

"So...You're not gay?"

"Nope."

"Huh... Good to know." He muttered before looking up quickly as if he shouldn't have said that out loud. We fell into an awkward silence so I took that as my opportunity to go lay down.