Chapter 11

*NCIS*3rd person P.O.V*

McGee sat at his desk while Tony and Gibbs talked to Abby. He felt bad for their newest member. He knew he shouldn't have been mad at Alex when she shot his attacker. To be honest it had nothing to do with the fact she could have shot him. She was good. Good at shooting. Good at interrogating. Even good at computers.

Heck she is good at being good, McGee thought to himself.

A box appeared on his computer screen.

Tony and Gibbs were entering the bullpen.

"Boss?"

Gibbs didn't even look at him. "What is it, McGee?"

"Someone's sending a video link..." McGee trailed off.

"Well, put it up." Gibbs said impatiently.

So McGee did. They all froze. In front of them was a very bloody and miserable looking Alex. McGee started a trace.

A man approached Alex and whispered something in her ear. She flinched. He said something else and Alex glared at him.

"Say it Now!" The man yelled striking her face. Tony's hands tightened into fists, he was planning every way possible to kill the man. Gibbs looked angry; Ziva concerned; McGee was determined.

Alex looked at the screen, her face emotionless, but there was something in her eyes.

*Alex's P.O.V*

I fought to hold back the smirk as I spoke what I wanted to say. "The answers you seek lie in the heart of gold." The man stared at me before ramming the stock of his assault rifle into my shoulder. That was just cold. I didn't flinch, I was preparing for that. The chair tipped back slightly, confirming my plan. Time to put it in action.

"That's not what I said!" The man growled. "Now say the right thing!"

I stared the man dead in the eye. "The truth shall be revealed by a golden heart." He glared and I glared right back. This time I couldn't hold by my smirk. It sent him over the edge.

"I gave you your chance." The man stated dryly. He punched me across the face causing the chair to tip to the side. I leaned with it.

Before I could second guess my plan I positioned my hand. The chair crashed heavily to the ground, crushing my hand. I hissed, but focused on what needed to be done. I quickly slid my legs out from under the chair, where they had been tied so I couldn't kick them.

The man roughly grabbed the chair and put it back in place. I put a pained look on my face. He turned to look at the screen. A mistake on his part, but exactly what I needed. I slipped my broken hand out of the metal cuff. "Hey!" I growled at him. "I'm not done with you!"

He spun around ready to hit me in the stomach with his assault rifle. He never got the chance. I shot up out of the chair and grabbed the rifle. I sent an elbow to his jaw and kneed him in the chest. He let go of the rifle and I turned around and pulled the trigger just as the first man came through the door.

I put the strap across my shoulder and pulled the man off the ground, ignoring the pain in my arm. I held him there and leaned in real close to his ear. "Now YOU tell them!" I ordered him. He remained silent. I wasn't willing to play any games. I drove the stock of the rifle into his shoulder. He yelped. "Tell them now!" I ordered once again.

"Good bye..." I struck him in the side of the head as soon as the words escaped his lips. As much as I wanted to just put a bullet through his skull I knew I shouldn't.

I picked up my shirt and pulled it on carefully. "Check the locket!" I called to Gibbs as I stormed out of the room.

*NCIS* 3rd person P.O.V*