They know

Shit I thought to myself as I walked up the stairs to my room. You could really tell me and Sam had sex last night. ( sorry I just flat out said it Bc idk how to put it lol) My hair was a mess my makeup was still on and I had his shirt on which is like a dress on me.

When I got to my room I went and took a shower. It was nice to feel the warm water on my back. I got out put my black shorts on with a plan white shirt then whet down stairs. And of course Joey was there Daniel wasn't.

"so" he said." sooo" I said walking to the fridge to get a water.   "Would you like to tell me anything"       "Look if you really want to know all of my personal business then her ya go. Yes I had sex with Sam last night and it's not the first time. I got drunk last night also" I said yelling at him

At that time Daniel was in the kitchen. All they did was stand there and said nothing. So I walked away and went to my room and locked the door.

"LEVI GET DOWN HERE NOW" Joey said yelling. He scared me when he yelled. He can be dangerous when he is angry. So to stop things from getting worse I went down there.

"Why why would you do that" he said "look I'm 16 about to be 17 and I was at a party with my boyfriend. What do you expect dad I'm sorry".       "Levi I thought I could trust you".  "And you can please just forget it" I said starting to cry.   "Fine but I don't want to find out again".  "Yes sir" I said and then hugged him and Daniel.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
HEYY hope you liked this chapter Thxs for reading love ya💞