Moving

It was just me and Kian alone yes it was  sam's place but no one was here so we just stayed.

"When did you find out it was mine" Kian said. "Last week" "I'm happy it is" "I am to" "Levi do you want to be my girlfriend" Kian said holding my hands I lolled up into his beautiful eyes. "Yes of course I will"

**********layer that day********

It was me Kian and jc we were at there house talking.

"Hey I will be back have to use the bathroom" "ok babe" Kian said.

Kinas P.O.V
"Hey can I ask a question" "you want her to move on don't you" jc said really quick. "Yes" "sure man fine with me we have a big enough house anyway" "thanks man now I just have to ask her"

At this point she was walking down the hall.

"Ask me what" she said "would you want to move in here with me" "ummm idk really just kidding yes" she said smiling and kissing me.

Levi's p.o.v

"I just have to ask my dads since I'm only 17" I said. "Want to ride over there now" "sure" I said and we left

[at her house]

" Joey,Daniel come here " I yelled up the stairs. "Yes" they both said. "Since me and Kian are together and we are going to have a kid together we figured we should live together" I said looking at my black flip flops. "Umm ok this was out of no where, Levi you are 17 are you sure" Joey said. "Yes" "if that's what you want then I guess"

I ran up to him and hugged him so tightly. "I love you" "I love you to sweetie I'm going to miss you being here" "I will miss it to"

Hiiii hoped u liked it thanks for reading love ya.