Doc's

It's been. Couple of days since I have talked to Daniel. He has tried to apologize but I just can't forgive him right now.

I am currently getting ready to o to the doctor to get a ultra sound. I'm really nervous for some reason. I put on black shorts with a white shirt that said "forever gone" on it in black leathers. I then put on brown sandals put my long blond hair in a ponytail and put makeup on and I was ready.

I walked downstairs and saw Joey and Sam talking not sure what about though.

"Ready babe" I said grabbing his hand. "Yep" he said. We walked to the car a drive the the doctors.

***********
"Hi I'm dr.white" a lady looked to be in her mid 30's said as she walked into the room. "Hi I'm Levi" said "and I'm Sam" Sam said shacking her hand. "Well I will be your doctor for the next 9 months until you deliver your beautiful baby" she said with a smile on her face.

***************

It was a little later on around 3 and I was home alone. Joey was out with Tyler and Shane, Sam was at home and Daniel I don't know and don't care. I decided to go get a water and take a nap until dinner time. This nap was much needed.

Hey guys hope you liked this really crappie chapter but thanks for reading don't forget to vot loves ya.