Not Best time ever

When we got the party I was immediately greeted by kian with a huge hug.

"I'm so glad you came I haven't seen you in forever". " yeah when my dads found out I had you know what with Sam he flipped out so I couldn't leave the house for a month".    " ohhh wow".  " haha yeah"

"Well this party will be the best party you will go to promise"
" yeah I'm really excited"
"Hey babe want a drink" Sam said " yeah I don't care what"

He ended up just getting beer I was fine with since I got drunk very easily. I knew I wouldn't be home tonight so I texted my dad joe.

" hey I won't be home tonight I am staying with Sam and kian tonight"

" ok baby please be safe and have fun love you"

It didn't take long until I was tipsy. Sam knew I was so he stayed by my side.

" guys lets play spin the bottle" kian yelled over the loud music and people.

We all sat in a circle I guess it was about 15 of us. Kian went first and it landed on Andrea so they kissed. Soon it was my turn.

"Oh god" I said nervously.

When I spend the bottle I looked up to see who it was and it was no other than Nash. I hated Nash he was my ex and we had a bad relationship. I looked at him and than kissed him. I tired to pull away but he pulled me closer.

I finally got out of his hands and ran out the door. I went straight to the car and started to cry. Sam and kian came outside.

"What happened " they both said at the same time with a worried look on there faces.
" I tried to pull away b-but he wouldn't let me g-go I hate him and never want to see him" I said while crying into my hands.
" I'm so sorry baby" Sam said. " it's all my fault I wanted to play the game I will tell everyone to go home" kian said a little sad.