Why..

A/n so sorry I haven't updated in forever.
***********************************

I got into the car and plugged my phone up to the aux cored. I put on halsey (yes Halsey bc I am extremely obsessed with her) I was jamming out to control when all of a sudden I heard a loud honk and then.....everything went black.

Kians P.O.V

I was putting Ann in her pink and white toddler bed when my phone rang.

"Hello" I said. "Hi are you Kian lawley Levi lawleys husband?" A lady said. "Yes" I said confused to what is happening. "I'm so sorry to inform you but your wife has been in a horrible accident" "is s-she ok" I said tears forming in my eyes. "I'm not sure they are running test on her she is in bad condition sir" "o-ok thank you ma'am I will be up there as soon as possible"

I hung up the phone and fell to the ground crying. I started to hit the walls. I was angry at the world. Why why would this happen to me.

"Fuck everything AHHH" I yelled crying. Then Ann came running to me she had a terrified look on her face.

"Daddy what's wrong" "baby momma got hurt...badly" I said crying even more hugging her tightly. "Daddy is momma going live"  "I'm not sure baby.......we have to go see her"

Guys I'm crying writing this I was listening to give me love and it just made me cry so I'm balling my eyes out ummmm thank you guys for reading love ya always bye.