im......

hey guys so i first want to start off with saying thank you for over 100 reads!!!!!!! yayyy thank you and hope you enjoy this chapter.

(2 weeks later) she is 17 now btw

I woke up to hearing joey yelling for me from the kitchen. so i got up and almost went downstairs to notice i had no bra on and sams shirt on so i put on pj shorts and a bra and went downstairs. to see what all he wanted.

''Yes what do you want its like 8am i should still be asleep'' ''what the fuck is this'' he said holding up a pregnancy test that was +. ''look i was going to tell you today dad i just found out yesterday night'' ''ok you could have told me then levi'' ''i know i should have i just need to process this i still have to tell sam'' ''he's the father?'' ''well of course he is who else would it be i will tel daniel and sam today'' ''ok'' he said.

he seemed sad. Was he that upset that i was going to have a child. i mean i get im 17 but he needs to learn i am grown ugh my life. Now it was time to tell daniel and sam the hardest part bc first i don't really like daniel he has never really been a parent to me. And 2nd i dont know how sam will take it so i texted sam and asked if he wanted to come over now.

'' hey babe you want to come overi have something i need to tell you'' '' yeah what time'' ''now'' i texted him.

He got her in like 15 mins he dosent live that far away. i was still in my pj's but i dont care its my boyfriend.

''hey'' i said as he walked in and kissed me. ''hey so what do you need to tell me babe''

heyyy so i will leave it at that what do you think is going to happen lol hope you like dont foret to vote and ily guys.