Its a.....

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. Wait when I went to sleep it was like 3pm did I really sleep all night. I looked at the clock to see what time it was. It was 9:45. I slept for a really long time.

I went into my bathroom waded my face and put my hair up. I then put on yoga pants on and a gray tank top. I went downstairs to get something to eat. When I went down there Daniel and Joey where in the kitchen.

"Morning sweetie" Joe said. "Yeah morning I slept for a really long time I guess I needed it" said as I grabbed a plate of eggs Joey had made for me with toast. "Yeah you did I was beginning to think you died up there" he said as he was laughing. I started to laugh to Daniel just sat there. I felt bad but then again I didn't I mean he could have waited oh well it's over.

***********~18 weeks pregnant~
I am 18 weeks pregnant and me and Sam are going to find out the sex of the baby I'm really nervous. I want a boy and Sam wants a girl. It's weird because it's usually the other way around.

*****at the doctors*****
"Ok so I have the sex of the baby" dr. White said with a huge smile on her face. "Do you want to know now" "yes" me and Sam said at the same time. " the gender is......a girl"she said. "Aww we are having a baby girl" Sam said.

I was so happy I just wanted to see my beautiful baby girl I was so ready to have her. I now know I don't want to give her up. I never will.

hey guys hope you liked this short crappie chapter I will be skipping a lot since she is pregnant and nothing really will happen. But loves ya thanks for reading.