Chapter 11

Justice's POV

I have the perfect plan to make Adriana fall for me. Its going good so far, accept Trey keeps getting in the way of my plan. She likes him and he likes her. Mabey if I text him and tell him I like her he'll back off.

I decided to text Trey

To Trey
Hey

From Trey
Hey

Justice
Can I talk to you about something

Trey
Yeah, anything.

Justice
How should I tell Adri I like her?

Trey
You like her

Justice
Yeah why?

Trey
Bc I kinda like her but I'll back off bc I always get the girls. And just tell her you like her

Justice
Okay thanks bro I totally owe you

Trey
Np. Tell me how it goes

Justice Okay I gtg bye

Perfect, I took care of that problem.
I decided to go see if adri wanted to hangout since Aubrey was out with Trevor. They've been hanging out alot but he is only hanging out with her as a part of my plan but she doesn't know.

I walked out of my room to Adri's room and herd giggling which meant she was with Princeton. I knocked on the door and she lightly yelled 'Come in!' I opened the door and walked in seeing her and Princeton all cuddled up in her bed and she was singing lightly to Princeton as he fell asleep in her arms.

I walked over to the bed and sat next to her know I was able to hear what song she was singing. It was One Directions new song Bring me down. I love that song.

I snaked my arm around her waist and she flinched and tensed up but after a few minutes she relaxed. I scooted over so know our shoulders and legs were touching.

Princeton was asleep in her arms. We sat their for about 20 minutes then she asked me to go turn off the light. I got up and turned of the light while she placed Princeton down on her bed carefully so She wouldn't wake him up.

I walked back over to her bed and she patted the spot next to her. I climbed onto her bed and snaked my arm around her waist again and she rested her head on my shoulder.

I reached over and grabbed my phone and saw the time was 8:30pm Aubrey will be coming soon I looked over at Adri and seen she was asleep. She looked so cute sleeping.

I got on snapchat and took a picture of us and posted it then posted it on twitter and captioned it 'She's tired @theadriana' And locked my phone a few seconds later my phone started blowing up and I knew it was my fans so I just ignored it.

I was starting to get tired but I didn't want to just leave her so I moved her head off of my shoulder trying not to wake her up but I failed.

She woke up for a minute then laid down on her bed falling asleep again. I laid down and wrapped my arm around her and pulled her into me. I was just laying their watching her sleep. Soon darkness took over my eyes.

A\N
Short sucky chapter, yeah ik. Comment how you think this story is going so far bc I honestly think no one likes it.