Chapter 14

Adriana's POV

I was current laying in bed thinking of what I could be doing instead of being lazy. I haven't been photographing in a while. I got up and walked over to were my Canon camera was picking it up and turning it on then turning it back off.

I went to my closet and changed into some high waisted jean shorts with a black crop top and my black converse. Slipping my phone into my back pocket I skipped to my door opening it and going into Aubreys room to see if she wanted to come. "Hey do you wanna come photographing with meh" "yasss" "Okay get your camera" she got her camera which was the same kind as mine. And with that we walked out of her room, downstairs and too the door.

"Gena Aubrey and I are going for a walk" I screamed to Gena who was in the kitchen "Okay be careful" "We will". We walked out the door "wait where are you guys going" I herd a voice behind me I spinned around to see who it was, Justice and Princeton "we are going photographing" "Oh ok wait for me I wanna come" Justice said going into the house with Princeton. "Well ig justice is coming with us" I said to Aubrey "Yeah" she said back We waited their for Justice to come out.

We were bout to just leave without him bc he was taking to long when he came out the door with the same kinda camera as us. "Finally" I said with an annoyed face "Sorry" "Lets just goooo" we all started walking to wherever we seen something we wanted to take a pic of.

We stayed out for like 2 hours. Right know we are Standing on a bridge. It was 9pm and starting to get chilly. Rubbing my hands up and down my arms trying to warm them. I felt something being placed on my shoulders making me suddenly warmer. I looked over to see Justice putting his jacket over my shoulders. "I don't need this" I said taking the jacket off my shoulders missing the warmth from it. Giving it back to him. "you need it more than I do" he said giving it back to me. "Fine" I said putting the warm jacket on. Its was so warm.

"thanks you" I said turning to face him. "Np" he said snaking his arm around my waist. I suddenly felt this weird, warm feeling in m stomach. I leaned my head on his shoulder looking at the beautiful view from the bridge.

I felt my phone vibrate against my butt. I grabbed it and seen I had a texts message from Aubrey.

Aubrey
You guys are so cute

Adriana
Stfu Aubrey

Aubrey
You like him don't you

Adriana
No..

Aubrey
Yes you do don't lie. I wont tell anyone

Adriana
Mabey..

Aubrey
I KNEW IT

Adriana
Shut up

Aubrey
Stop smiling at your phone you idiot

I blushed picking my head up off Justice's shoulder. Looking over at Aubrey giving her a 'I hate you face' she mouthed back "I love you too".

I looked back over to Justice smiling at him while he pulled me closer to him. Feeling the warmth from his body. We just stood their enjoying the view until we seen a flash and herd a click. We both turned to where the flash came from and seen Aubrey pointing her camera at us.

It was getting darker and colder so we decided to start walking back. I felt something grab my hand and intertwine my fingers with theirs I looked down to see me and Justice holding hands. I looked over at his smiling face and smiled back at him.

We soon got home and they wanted to watch a scary movie. Oh hell no I hate scary movies. Justice got on netflix and put on the movie sitting next to me.

We were about half way through the movie and I was literally sitting on Justice's lap from jumping so many time.

Justice's POV

Everytime Adriana jumped she jumped closer to me. Now she was sitting in my lap with her face hidden in my neck. I laughed as she took her head out of my neck looking at the screen then screamed and moved herself on my lap, rapping her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her back, running them up and down it.

This was perfect. I wish we could stay like this forever.

By the time the movie was over she was asleep. I looked over to see my mom, Mario and Aubrey all smiling at me. It was kinda creepy. Aubrey walked over to me "You better not hurt her or I will kill you" "I promise I wont hurt her" I said smiling brightly at her "Yall are sooo cute" she said and walked away to her room. Mario then came over to us "Good job" he said smirking and walking away.

I stood up wrapping her legs around my waist feeling her grip on my neck tighten. She was as light as a feather. I carried her up the stairs to her room and sat her down on her bed gently trying not to wake her.

I walked to my room changing into some sweatpants and a hoddie. I went back to Adriana's room seeing her laying their awake. "Can you..uh.. Sleep with me.. Im still scared" she asked "Yeah" I said climbing into bed with her. "Can we.. Not to be weird.. Cuddle" "Yeah" she said moving closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to my chest as she cuddled my chest. Soon sleep took over me.

A\N
I told you guys i was gonna update again. I really like chapter. Its so cute. Comment what you think of this chapter. I can't wait to make them a couple. I think they'd be a cute couple