Chapter 17

•_•_• Justice's POV •_•_•

Its been a week since the first time Adriana and I kissed. We sleep together and kiss occasionally but we can only kiss when it just me and her.

Today is the day I Justice Carradine with ask Adriana out on a date.

I walked out of my room walking to Adriana's room. I walked in seeing her sitting their on her phone. She looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. "Hey" she said patting the spot next to her. I say down and nervously played with my fingers. "Do you wanna go on a date with me tonight" I said. She looked over at me with excitement in her eyes "Yass" she said laughing. Causing me to giggle at her reaction.

God her laugh, I love it.

"Okay we ready by 7 and dress casual it will just be You and I

You and I we don't have to be like them we can make it till the end

Im sorry I just had to. Who else loves One Direction.

[}[}[} Adriana's POV [}[}[}

Omg Justice just asked me out on a date. Oh my gawd what am I going to wear. Yes ik he said dress casual but I still want to look nice.

I walked over to Aubrey's room "Aubrey I need help" "With what" "UmJusticeistakingmeonadatetonight" I said really fast "What" she said with a confused face "Justice is taking me on a date tonight" I said slower. "awe he is. He better not try anything or i will kill him" she said making me laugh "haha funny. But I have Nothinngg to wear" "what time is he taking you on a date at" "He said be ready by 7" "Okay well I have basketball practice at 2 until 4, after practice I will help you pick out what to wear and all that" "Okay thanks you, on and by the way I hope you fall on your face at practice" (I always to tell Aubrey I hope she falls on her face when she goes to basketball or when she is running BC she loves to run) "Well than" she laughed and with that I walked out.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen to find something small to eat. I grabbed a granola bar and sat down on the counter eating it. After I got done with my bar I herd little feet coming down the steps. A few minutes later Princeton walked in. "Adri" he said running to me putting his arms up. I picked him up and brought him over to the table and sat him down in one of the chairs.

"What do you want for breakfast" "pancakes" he said. I went over to the fridge looking for the pancakes. I warmed them up and gave on to Princeton. "Thank you" he said shoving pancakes in his face "Your welcome"

***Skip to when its time to start getting ready for the date***

[}[}[} Adriana'S POV [}[}[}

The rest of the day went by really fast I haven't seen Justice since he asked me out on the date. I was really nervous about the date. It is almost time for Aubrey to be done with basketball so she can help me.

I sat their on the bed waiting for Aubrey to come. I herd the front door open and shut. I jumped off the bed and ran down stairs grabbed Aubrey and pulled her upstairs to my room. "Okay so lets get started" she said laughing "Did he tell you how to dress" "yeah he told me to dress casual" "Okay, have you found anything yet" "No, im just so stressed, nervous, and worried" "Stupid anxiety" I whispered. "Okay well calm down, we don't want you to have an anxiety attack" "Yeah ik" i sighed "Do you have your anxiety medicine" Aubrey asked looking around my room for my pills. "Idk I don't think so" "Ok mabey Gena will have some go ask her" "While you are asking her I will start to look for your outfit" she said and I nodded walking downstairs.