Chapter 12

Adriana's POV  

I woke up with Justice's arms around me. I have to admit it did feel nice. I got out of his grip trying not to wake him up. was trying to figure out why was he not only in my room but in my bed sleeping with me.  I then remembered what happened last night I feel asleep on his shoulder while holding Princeton. 

I grabbed my phone to see the time was 6 am ugh too early.  I had like 500 Twitter notifications. Damn wtf happened last night. I got on Twitter and noticed Justice had posted a pic of me sleeping I commented @TheAdriana you are so dead @Thejusticec 

I looked over and seen him ever so peacefully sleeping.  I open my camera taking a pic of Justice sleeping then I posted it on Twitter 'Woke up with this dude @Thejusticec'.
I then got off my phone and turned it on vibrate. Getting back into bed bc it was way to early to be up.

I climbed over to Justice and got all cuddled up with him. Before I knew it darkness took over my eyes.  

Aubrey's POV  

I woke up rolling out of bed to get my phone that was blowing up.  I grabbed it and put it on silent I seen the time was 10:30 I decided to go see if Adri wanted to hangout.  

I walked across the hall to her room opening her door. I quietly walked in my my jaw dropping at the sight of her and Justice in her bed cuddling. 

They looked so cute. They would be a perfect couple.

I decided to take a picture of them so i quietly and slowly walked over to the bed and took a few pictures then ran out of the room.  I ran downstairs to get the other guys to come see. Mario, Gena Princeton come look. We all ran up the stairs and went to Adri's room. They all awed and just whispered about how cute they looked.

Justice's POV  

I was woken up by whispers  

'Aww they look so cute' 'how adorable' 'they are perfect for each other' 

I opened my eyes and sat up and saw everyone surrounding the bed watching me and Adriana sleep. 

'wtf are ya'll doing' I whisper yelled  'Sorry you guys just looked so cute sleeping' Aubrey said. 'Oh' I said blushing putting my head down so they wouldn't notice I was blushing.

They all left and I felt something shift in the bed and then Adri woke up She looked over at me   'What are you doing in my bed' she said  'Uh..um.. Sorry about that I feel sleep in here last night' 'Oh. Its okay ig' she said "Well I go then im pretty sure you don't want me in here" "You don't have to if you don't want" "Well im just gonna go change" I said getting up off the bed and walking to my room.  Seconds later their was a knock at my door "Come in" I yelled then Mario walked in "so you and Adriana huh" he said wiggling his eyebrows "shut up were just friends" "whatever but I think y'all should date" "I really like her but im pretty sure she doesn't like me" I sighed "Awe its okay im sure shell start to like you just give it time" he said and walked out of my room. 

I changed into my Nike sweatpants and a t-shirt and walked back to Adri's room. I didn't even bother to knock I just walked in. 

Adriana's POV 

I can't believe I told him he could come back to my room. He is going to think I like him. Well he is pretty cute. No stop Adriana you can't like him. I sighed grabbing my guitar and started singing 'Nobody Love' by Tori Kelly. I love Tori Kelly. Singing always seemed to take my mind of off things.  

Everybody's looking for that something 
No one ever wants to pay the price
Everybody's scared of going nowhere
But we ain't going anywhere tonight I should be more cynical and tell myself it's not okay (To feel this good when im with you) I try my best to fight it, say I hate you bit I always stay 
Woah, woah, woah cause
Ain't nobody love, ain't nobody love like you do ain't nobody lov-

A\N
Sorry about this sucky short chapter.I might be updating again tonight. Comment whether you think i should update again tonight or wait till tomo morning. Thank you to all the people who vote and comment you motivate me to write more. Love you all. Enjoy his sucky ass chapter