Chapter 13

This chapter is dedicated to HeyItsTiffanyHoang BC she voted on all my chapters and when I woke up this morning I had 15 votes from her so thank you very much

Adriana's POV

---4 Days later----

Justice and I have been getting closer and I'm pretty sure I'm starting to fall for him. Whenever I'm around him I'm just so smily and happy.

Trey has been ignoring me alot lately I wonder why. I decided to call him but he didn't answer. I just shrugged it off and went to go find Aubrey.

I found her in her room sleeping typical Aubrey. I thought of a fum way to wake her up. I ran downstairs into the kitchen, grabbed to pans and ran back upstairs to her room. I started banging them together and scream/singing the song "Shut up and dance" bc that is our song.

She screamed jumping up which caused her to fall off the bed onto the floor laughing. I dropped the pans and started laughing with her. We were just laying their on the ground laughing for 20 mins when Mario came in to see if we were okay "Wtf happened in here" Mario yelled, We both looked at each other then bursted out laughing again. He looked at us weirdly shaking his head then walked out. We both forced ourselfs to calm down "I am totally getting you back for that" Aubrey said smirking "Oh you are" I said grabbing the pans and running down the hall to the steps into the kitchen.

I was running and looked back to see Aubrey close behind me. When my body slammed into another body which caused them to fall backwards and me to fall forward ontop of them dropping the pans. I closed my eyes tightly as I fell ontop of the person. I felt two hands placed on my waist as I opened my eyes to find myself face to face with Justice. I herd a camera click behind us which meant Aubrey was taking a picture of us. Ugh. I quickly got off of justice and helped him up apologizing for knocking him over.

For the rest of the day We all just chilled

A\N
Sorry I didn't update last night I forgot to. I was up till 4am writing chapters and I got like 2 full chapter ahead. I couldn't sleep BC I was so excited to see what Aubrey's anm__17 hair was gonna look like lololz. Sorry for this short chapter. It sucks ik. I am posting the next chapter in a few minutes. Plz plz plz comment ship names for Adriana and Justice and Aubrey and Trevor please I cannot think of any.