Chapter 18

Their in front of me was a a blanket with all kinds of pillows and a picnic basket with. candles. (Picture up their ^^^)

It was beautiful.

I whipped around and jumped into Justices arms. "Thank you so much, I love it" I said "Your welcome, im glad you like it" he said smiling his perfect smile "I love it" I smiled back. "Okay well common lets go eaaatttt" he said pulling my arm. I laughed and walked over to the blanket sitting down next to Justice.

Justices POV

I am so glad that Adriana liked it.

We ate the food i packed for us. and know we are walking on the beach.

Adriana's POV

I turned to face Justice "Thank you so much its perfect" I said wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He put his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him so now we were chest to chest. "Im glad you liked it" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my body. I set my head on his chest while he rested his head on top of mine.

We stood their like that until I herd him say something I though I never hear him say. "Adriana will you make me the happiest boy alive and be my girlfriend" "Yes I will" i said and looked up at him. Next thing I knew he soft plump lips were crashed onto mine.

I immediately kissed back. Our lips moved together. He swiped his tung across my bottom lip. I gasped at his actions which he took an advantage of and snuck his tung into my mouth.
He finally pulled away.

"That was-" "Perfect" he smiled. "Yes" I smiled back.

We continued to walk on the beach hand in hand

I turned to the ocean and the sun was just staring to set and just let me tell you it was fucking beautiful. I stood their in awe watching as the sun got lower and lower until you couldn't see it anymore.

Justice's POV

I stood their watching her watch the sunset awe in her eyes.

I am so happy she is my girlfriend.

I looked back to the sunset but the sunset was already over.

Adriana's POV

It was starting to get late and Justice said Mario was on his way to the beach to pick us.

A few minutes later Mario's car pulled up. We got into the back seat.

The whole car ride we cuddled.

We got home and I skipped happily into the house receiving laughs from Mario and Justice I turned my head and glared at them then continued to skip into the house. As soon as I walked in I was bombed with questions from Aubrey "How was it" What did he do" "He didn't try anything bc if he did ima beat his a-" I cut her off "Shut up" I said. "But I wanna nnooww" she whined. "Okay fine but lets go talk about it upstairs" I said pulling her upstairs to my room.

"Okay so how did it go" she asked. "It was amazing" I said "Omg what happened" she squelled "heaskedmeout" I said really fast "HE WHAT" she screamed. "HE ASKED ME OUT" I screamed back "OMG OMG OMG OMG OM- I slapped my hand over her mouth and she licked it. "Eeewwe Aubrey" I said. "I knew it was going to happen" she said smirking. "Oh shut up" I said smacking her.

I got up off the bed and walked into my closet getting some shorts, and a t-shirt. I changed right their bc she is my best friend and idc. I looked back over at her to find her smiling at her phone.

"Whatcha smiling for" I said looking over her shoulder trying to see who she was texting. "Are you texting Trevor" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. She shook her head blushing a little bit. "Yes you are" I yelled "Okay fine I am" she said "Lemme see" I said reaching for her phone. "OMFG HE JUST ASKED YOU OUT" I screamed. "YES IK HE DID" she yelled back "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY" "I SAID YES" she said smiling.

"Okay well since Trevor is dating my best friend I must go have a little talk with him. I said taking her phone and running into the bathroom locking the door. I then started typing the message

To Trevor
"Hey this ie Adriana Aubrey's Best Friend. Okay listen up you better not hurt her or I will hunt you down and beat the shit outta you. Okay? Okay. Have a nice day :)

I sent the message evilly smiling. I unlocked the door.

I gave Aubrey back her phone. "ADRIANA" she screamed "What" I said trying to act as innocent as possible. "Why did you say that" she said shoving the phone into my face. "Bc you are my best friend and I wanted to warn him" I said giggling "Oh whatever" she said walking out.

I turned off the light, got into bed and right as I was about to
close my eyes their was a knock at my door. I groand "come in" I said
closing my eyes. "Hey wha- oh sorry did I wake you" It was Justice.
"No I was just about to go to sleep" I mumbled. "Oh" he said with disappointment in his voice. "No you can stay" I said. "Really" he said kinda loud. "Yeah common" I patted the spot
next to me.

I felt him climb into bed laying behind me. I twisted around so I was facing him. He pulled me closer to him by my waist. I looked up at him and peck his lips. "Goodnight Justice" I said closing my eye. "Goodnight Adri" he mumbled.

A\N
Yes ik the last chapter only has 7 votes but I have tortured you guys
enough. SO JUSTICE AND ADRIANA ARE DATING AND TREVOR AND AUBREY ARE
DATING. Im sooo excited.
I start school on Tuesday
Don't forget to vote and comment❤