Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Amber's Pov

I noticed Lucy staring at a group of guys who just lined up behind us.

There was three of them, all with perfect muscles. The one in the front had dark hair and hazel eyes. He was wearing a white Vans shirt with dark black denim jeans. I instantly fell in love with his hotness.

"Oh damn. He is a fine piece if meat. I'd tap that." I whispered into Lucy's ear and she giggled.

"I think the one with the black top and lighter brown hair is hot!" She half giggled, half whispered. I looked behind the hot Mexican boys and saw a blonde cute kid that looked around 15 or so. Then I realized it was time for me to order instead of staring back at the hot boys behind us. We ordered and ran to a place to sit. And just when I shoved a mouthful of chow mein in my mouth the light haired goddess came. Thank you, Lord!

Lucy's Pov

The hot light haired guy came over and started talking to us, well mostly me because I wasn't the one trying to devour a mouthful of chow mein. Haha. Poor Amber.

"Hey I'm Jose. What's your name?" He said with the sexiest smirk on his face, making my knees weak.

'Ughhhh. Why do guys have to look so hot. He had his hands in his pockets and he looked nervous. Aww, how cute.' I thought.

"I'm..Lu..cy" I stuttered, stupidly. I giggled and look into his mesmerizing eyes that I could just stare at all day.

"Nice to meet you Lucy. You are a very beautiful girl and ummm," He said, bitting his lip which was so damn hot.

"And?!" Amber said eagerly. I realized she was listening. This is awkward.

"Can I have your number?" He all but blurted out and took a deep breath after. He looked at me so lovingly, there were so many butterflies fluttering in my tummy. A guy has never made me feel this way.

"Uhhhmmm" I heard Amber clear her throat. I turned away because I was probably drooling over his perfection.

"Sure." I said grabbing a pen out my purse and writing it on a napkin.

"Bye. " I said, waving at him.

"Bye. Oh yeah, one more thing." He said looking at Amber, "My brother thinks your hot and he's really nervous to come over here. He's the one with darker hair over there. His name is Cody." I looked at Amber and wiggled my eyebrows at here. She then turned beat red and continued to eat her food.

I have a hot guy's number or should I say Jose the sexy beast.

"Omg! He definitely likes you." Squeaked Amber. I blushed and looked his way and he was looking at me so I waved and look away.

"Shut up! I'd never have a chance with a hot guy like that." I said eating my delicious Chinese food. Mmmmmm, this is good. She just smiled and we finished our food. We then went to the bathroom and I couldn't get the smile off my face.

Amber's Pov

Once I went to the bathroom I peed and washed my hands and then I walked outside.

I bumped into something hard and started falling back. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact but the pain never came because unexpected hands were wrapped around my waist keeping me from falling.

*

Comment

Vote

&

Share