Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Amber's Pov

I ran to the bathroom and went pee. Luckily I took a shower last night. I put my dark brown hair in a bun and put a little foundation on. My skin is tan and I'm Mexican and I'm proud. I got hazel brown eyes with long curly eye lashes. I put on some black short shorts with a floral top. Then I got my awesome bracelet with Bruno Mars written on it. I put on my black and white vans and ran to check the time on my white IPhone.

BEEP BEEP

Of course Lucy. I ran downstairs to see my Mama cooking something delicious. I'll get some of that later.

"Mom, I'm going with Kacey to the mall today is that ok?" I pleaded with my puppy dog face.

"Ok sweety but be back before dinner." Sung my mom's sweet voice. Why wasn't I so gentle and not crazy like her. Probably got it from my Dad. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran to the door. Just when I was about to open the door to sweet freedom, Little Tyler had to come in yelling.

"Fwiffie where woo gwoing wemember woo gwonna pway wit mwee!!" he said with a that cute little grumpy face. I don't have time for this.

"Look I'll play with you when I come back and-"

"BUT woo swaid swo!!" he wined cutting me off.

"And I'll let you play minecraft on my phone for 30 minutes." I told him.

"Weally Fwiffie I Cwan!!! Yippee." He said jumping up and down. Then the little demon himself ran to his dungeon. Now I have to play Legos.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh Shit. Must run or I'll be ran over ad thrown off a cliff.

Lucy's POV

I just called Amber and of course she forgot. I had already done my hair by just straightening the wavy parts of my golden blonde hair. I applied a little bit of mascara and some foundation. I have hazel green eyes and yes I am a blonde Mexican. Be jealous.

I live with my mom and dad and I can't forgot a very important member of the family, Blue. She's a very cute pitbull whose only one month old and she's the cutest thing in the world. And might I say Bruno Mars is the hottest man in the universe.

I put on my favorite denim shorts and a cute yellow high low studded top from Forever 21. It's almost time so I put on my black bowed flats and grab my purse and car keys. Amber and I are in high school and we are 17 years old.

"Mom, I'm going shopping with Amber ok?" I yelled to my mom who was probably on the toilet. Then I kissed my cute puppy goodbye.

"Bye sweety. Don't get raped and be back before 6:00." My mom said making me laugh.

"Ok mom. Bye." I yelled. I ran to the car and started the engine. I turned the radio on to wild 94.9, my favorite station, and then I drove to Amber's.

10 minutes later

I finally got to Amber's house and she was still inside. Great.

BEEP BEEP

That'll probably get her big Mexican butt out the house. I took my phone out and went on Instagram.

20 cazillion hours later she walked out the house.

"What took you soo long?" I yelled at her.

"Sorry but the devil himself wanted to play wegos with me." She yelled back, exhausted. I couldn't help but laugh because she always makes fun of that cute little boy. I wonder what she has against him. I started the car and the song 'Lazy Song' came on. We started singing along. Can't wait untill we get to the mall. Today is gonna be awesome.

*

Thanks for reading. Remember to-

Vote

Comment

&

Share