Chapter 9

* IMPORTANT *

I'm changing Kacey's name to Lucy

and Ashley's name to Amber.

Chapter 9

Bruno's POV

I woke up and headed to the shower. The warm water hit my skin, trickling down my spine. My thoughts wandered to the girl I still didn't know the name of. The way she smiled was heart stopping and God damn sexy.

I exited the shower and changed. I then headed to the hotel room where the ladies were. We were going to the beach and the movies today. I found their room and knocked.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Go away!" Her melodic voice yelled. I just shook my head and laughed.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Ugghh! What do you want!" She groaned opening the door. I looked her over and she had short shorts and a cami, how hot. She was rubbing her eyes and then she realized it was me.

"Oh shit. Wha...whaa...what are you doing here?" She exclaimed hiding behind the door.

"Well, I was supposed to get here at 7 and here I am." I stated.

"Oh sorry I'm just going to change and wake Lucy up. You can sit down if you like." She said inviting me in.

"Ok." I said walking in. She walked over to her bed and started shaking Lucy.

"Lucy, Lucy wake up." She said softly.

"No! Go back to sleep." Lucy groaned.

"Bitch, get your ass up now!" She screamed. She then got a pillow and started hitting Lucy. She's a feisty one. I like.

"Ok! Ok! I'm up." Lucy said getting up. They headed to the bathroom and came out 5 minutes later in shorts.

"We are going to the beach so you should get swim suits." I said getting up.

"Ok. I'll get yours." Lucy said looking at the girl and then she left.

"I guess I'll stay here then." She said looking at Lucy's retreating back.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Umm...Amber." She said smiling, her cute dimple showing.

"You have a nice name." I said.

'What the hell? I should've said she looked really pretty. What happened to my charm' I thought, confused.

"I mean you look really pre..tty. But ..uhh.. you still have a real nice name." Idiot.

"Haha. You're funny." She said smiling. I just smirked at her. We heard Lucy's footsteps and we turned out heads to look at her.

"Ok I got our stuff in a bag can we go now?" Lucy asked.

"Yea let's go." I said leading the way. We entered the limo and started driving to the beach.

*

Amber's POV

We were in the limo and I was like an inch away from Bruno. The ride was taking so long so I put my earphones on and started listening to Bruno Mars when he was right next to me. Cheesy, I know right. I slowly closed my eyes and fell into a comfortable slumber.

I woke up when I felt the limo stop. I opened my eyes and I was in his lap, next to his carrot. He was playing with my hair and looking out the window, smiling. I got up quickly realizing how stupid I was.

"Sorry. I'm so stupid sometimes." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"It's not your fault. You were asleep." He said. I looked down trying not to make eye contact. He opened the limo door, exiting the vehicle. I turned to find Lucy and she was sound asleep. I woke her up and we followed Bruno.

"The ladies restroom is right there. I'll be in the men's." He said pointing. We entered the bathroom and changed into our bikinis.

Lucy ran outside and headed to the other side of the beach.

'She's not telling me something.' I thought.

"Hey." Bruno said looking me over.

"Hi. I think Lucy left." I said shyly. What's up with me I'm never shy.

"C'mon lets go in the water." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the ocean. My eyes were glued to his sexy abs. My feet hit the water and my toes sinked into the soft sand. The sun kissed my tan skin setting me free. I closed my eyes and breathed in. I missed the beach.

"You look beautiful." He whispered softly into my ear. His hot breath brushed my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Thanks." I said, blushing. I looked at his face and our eyes met yet again. He grabbed my cheeks and looked down at my lips.

His lips crashed into mine and sparks went off all over my body. It felt wonderful. His arms went to my waist and he pulled me closer to his body. I wrapped my hands around his neck. The kiss was filled with passion and want. He sucked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance which I didn't give him. I broke the kiss, pushing him away. Our breathing came out in pants.

"I'm so sorry." I said. I felt so stupid.

"It wasn't your fault. It was mine." He said.

"No." I shook my head. "I'm going to get dried up." Walked away regretting what I had just said.

Lucy's POV

I ran away from Amber and headed to the other side of the beach. Jose called my phone and I answered

Phone Call:

Jose: Hey Babe. Are you coming?

Lucy: Yea. I'm heading to the deck.

Jose: Walk a little farther. Ok.

Lucy: Umm. Ok.

I dropped my phone into the sand and frowned.

"You dropped something." Jose said looking me in the eye.

"Jose!" I yelled, hugging him tightly. He hugged me back.

"I missed you." He whispered in my ear.

"I miss you too." I said, holding his cheeks. I gave him a peck on the lips and held his hand.

We swung our hands back and forth and smiled at each other. It was the happiest moment in my life.

*

Thanks for reading guys. I just wrote a new story on Wattpad and it would be nice if you guys could just try reading it and if you don't like it it's ok. It's called Falling To Pieces and it's in my works. Description:

I'm Ivy. A nobody. Everybody hates me. My past is terrible. I cut myself. I starve myself. I hate myself. So why should I be breathing in this air?

Anyways, Remember to-

Vote

Comment

&

Share