Chapter 11

Author's Note:

Hey guys. For one part of this chapter this song would go really well with it: Happy by Pharrel Williams. The ULR is below. Thanks.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

*

Chapter 11

Amber's POV

"You know what? I had a dream that I was with Bruno Mars and..ha..this is the funny part, he was cuddling with me. Haha. My imagination is wild." I told who I thought was Lucy while rubbing my eyes. I opened them and I saw who I least expected to it be smirking in my face.

"That wasn't a dream." He smiled down at me.

"Oh." I whispered, as everything flooded back to me. My mouth hung wide open and I mentally face-palmed myself.

'We held hands and we k-k-kissed!' I thought, gasping out loud.

"What?" He asked me and I realized he was still there, right up in my face.

"Uhhh... I don't know." I said.

'Oh kill me, already' I pleaded in my mind. He inched closer, staring directly at me and I felt a flood of butterflies flapping in my stomach. It was as if the butterflies grew legs and started doing gymnastics.

"Would you be my gi-" He started but my stomach decided to make retarded noises stopping him mid-sentence. I registered the words that he was about to say.

'He was gonna say girlfriend. No, he wasn't. I'm crazy.' I thought in my mind. He got up and grabbed something from the table. The lovely smell of Panda's filled my nostrils making me crave food even more. I sat up and watched him open the box.

'I'm sorry if you don't like it-" I cut him off before he could finish. "No, it's alright, Thank you."

He handed me the box and we ate silently.

'Well, this isn't awkward at all.' Said my the stupid little voice in my head.

"Bru- I mean Peter." He looked up as I said his name. "What were you going to say before my obnoxious stomach interrupted?"

"Well...I was gonna ask you something but I wanna save it for later." He answered, puzzling me. "Are you going to my second concert tomorrow night?"

"Uh. I guess." I answered.

"Good." He grinned, showing his pearly whites. I smiled back, not showing my teeth because I probably had cabbage or something in between my teeth. My phone screamed the song 'Locked Out of Heaven' and I blushed. I probably looked like as red as a tomato.

"How Ironic?" I laughed. I turned away and grabbed my phone. The caller ID read Lucy Goosey with a picture of a retarded looking goose. Peter was peering over my shoulder and laughed, his hot breath tickling my neck.

"Yes, Lucy?" I said into my phone. "Oh yeah! I forgot. Ok. I'll tell him. Ok, see you in a bit. Bye Lucy!" I hung up and he stared at me with a 'what the fuck did she say' face.

"What?" I questioned, irritating him. I giggled while he grunted.

"What did she say?" He asked, using a duh tone.

"Remember we are going to the movies?" He nodded, remembering. "Well, the movie starts in 30 minutes in the downtown Los Angeles Movie Theatre. Do you know where that is?"

"Of course I do. I own these streets, babe." He said which made my heart flutter somehow. I was seriously going to murder these stupid butterflies. I looked down blushing, again. "Are you gonna stare at that boring floor or are we gonna watch a movie?"