Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*

Amber's POV

My mom had let me stay an extra week here in Los Angeles because my birthday was on the next week of Saturday. Bruno and I went on many dates. He took me to the fanciest restaurants in Los Angeles and I couldn't help but fall even more in love with him. I love his perfect lips and the way he looks at me.

It was Saturday morning, my birthday. I woke up and stretched, yawning. Lucy ran into my room and jumped on me.

"Happy Birthday, Amber! I love you so much. Thanks for being my best friend, baby girl." Lucy yelled, hugging me tightly.

"Thanks, Lucy! I love you too and thanks for being there for me!" I said, hugging her back.

"Welcome. Now stay here. I'm gonna go make your breakfast. Do you want it in bed or at the dining table?" She asked, getting up.

"At the dining table. Thanks." I said, sitting up. Lucy exited the room and I started going on my phone. All my friends from school were saying happy birthday and how much they missed me. Some were saying they were so jealous I was dating Bruno Mars. Everybody in the world probably already knew because the news was all over the magazines.

All of a sudden, someone jumped on me, straddling me, and I felt the familiar sparks. I looked up to see Bruno's handsome face and without a word, his lips landed on mine. And it was as if fire ignited in me, a usual feeling I get whenever he kisses me. I kissed him back placing my hands on his neck. His tongue entered my mouth and I fought for dominance but he won, as usual. I broke our kiss, panting for breath.

"Happy Birthday, Babe." He whispered, planting small kisses on my neck. "I'm so happy I met you and I want you to know that you are my everything. Amber, I love you. I love you to the moon and back. I know that sounds cheesy but words can't describe how much I love you." A tear of happiness streamed down my cheek and I couldn't speak. I smiled down at him and kissed him softly.

"I love you too, Bruno. I don't know what I'd do without. I can't believe that we are together and I never want to leave you. I promise to love you even at your worse. You're the love of my life and I don't care if your songs are really cheesy." I replied, my hands on the side of his face, our noses touching. He laughed and kissed me softly.

"I love you." He whispered, kissing the crane of neck. He put me under him an crashed his lips into mine with need and want. My hands went to his torso and I touched his abs, slowly. One of his hands went to my waist, slipping inside my shirt. He pulled me closer to him and I heard someone come into the room.

"Excuse...uhh. Sorry." Veronica said closing the door behind her. I immediately broke the kiss as soon as I heard her and blushed, embarrassed. Bruno irritably got up and looked pissed for being interrupted during our make out session. I rolled over in bed and giggled.

*

Bruno's POV

I walked out of Amber's room, which I didn't want to do. I was pissed that Veronica interrupted us and hoped what she had to say was important.

"Sir, I'm very sorry. I didn't know. I...I should have knocked." Veronica said, worriedly. She put her head down and frowned. She looked heartbroken. I was filled with curiosity and wondered why she looked so down.

"It's ok. What did you need to tell me?" I asked, calmly.

"Umm...I just wanted to tell you that that cake has been lost in traffic and it will be delayed. I'm sorry. It wasn't so important. I should have waited." She said with less confidence than she usually had.