Cute Couples and 21 Questions

After I got home, the first thing I did was call my dad about fixing the internet. Turns out the internet company had lost their power bank supply for about 10 minutes. If this was a regular thing life was going to be very annoying.

Suddenly my doorbell rang; I walked over to see Jessie standing in front of me. Her brown hair swept to the side in a side braid and she had really cute glasses on.

"Hey come on in!" I said, welcoming her inside. She smiled and entered, as I shut the door behind her.

"Umm, so there are 2 bedrooms and there's only one bathroom but my room has one attached so you'll have that one all to yourself. This is the kitchen and living room and there's a balcony connected to both of our rooms. The building also has a free gym I think, I don't know I'm not really into exercise." I rambled on, the second time today.

She laughed "yeah, no me either, my idea of exercise is the walk to McDonalds."

"This place is great, my boyfriend lives right above you, so I'm really keen on this place" she continued.

"Yeah Luke right?" I just met him a couple minutes ago."

"Yeah, he's a total dork, but he's kinda hot though." She laughed. "Nah, I'm kidding, he's an idiot but he's my idiot."

I smiled and looked down. Her eyes sparkled when she just spoke about him. They were so in love and I couldn't help being a teensy bit jealous.

After we went over the paperwork and the rent and stuff, Jessie officially lived here. "Sweet, Ashton's gonna be thrilled, he's always telling me that living with a girl reduces his chances of getting a girl home." She must have seen my confused expression because she explained.

"I was born in Australia and me and ash were best friends till I had to move to America for my dad's job. I decided to come back to Sydney for Uni, and live with Ash. He's also one of Luke's best friends, and Calum's, Luke's roommate but you already met him. Michael's the last guy in our gang, he thinks he's punk rock but he's not." She laughed and I forced a smile.

Not that her joke wasn't funny or anything, it's just when she mentioned 'gang' I felt like an outsider. I'd always felt like one, ever since I was a little kid. I never had a 'gang', I was always just on the outskirts of one and it hurt like hell.

"I'm gonna go upstairs to celebrate, you wanna come along?" she asked, leaving her bag on the kitchen island.

"I wouldn't want to intrude"

"C'mon I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, the guys won't mind" she said, grabbing my arm. I managed to stick my phone in my back pocket before she dragged me out of the apartment.

"Hey shitbag!" she greeted Luke as he opened the door. "Mmhm, you say that now but when I'm making you scream-". She shut him up as she got on her tip-toes to kiss him. Aww they were so cute, my heart.

"Hey Kiara, miss me so much already?" Calum asked me ruffling my hair, as I entered the apartment. God dammit he was so tall I couldn't do the same thing to him so I lightly whacked his stomach.

"Ouch" he said, fake clutching his stomach in pain. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the kitchen. "You guys got anything good to eat, I'm starving!" I exclaimed, opening the fridge door.

"Second visit to our home and you're already raiding our fridge and using our internet" Luke laughed. Heat rushed to my face. "Sorry" I murmured.

"Oh my god, Luke you're such a jerk" Jessie said slapping his arm. "Kiara raid away, goodness knows that's what these guys are going to do the next 12 months I live here. One time Luke stayed over at mine and ash's place and he finished all the food. Every last bit. I really don't know how he's not 1000 pounds!" she giggled.

"Got any beer though?" she asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, as she peered through the fridge. She grabbed one, and so did I, tossing one to Calum and she handed one to Luke.

"I'll order a pizza, what kind do you lovebirds want?" Calum asked, picking up the phone. "MEATLOVERS!" they both exclaimed at the same time, laughing.

"They get the same thing every time, I don't even know why I bother to ask them!" he said rolling his eyes.

"You didn't ask Kiara what she wants though." Jessie commented as she took a sip of her beer.

"Oh don't worry, I know what Kiara wants." Calum winked at me before going back to the phone.

Jessie gave me a 'is there something going on here?' look and I replied with small smile. She smirked and turned towards Luke, kissing his nose.

"Hey, Kiara let's play 21 questions!" Luke suggested as we all sat on the couch. "Yeah, it will help us to get to know you better while we wait for the pizza!" Jessie said, taking a seat next to me.

"Umm okay, I haven't really played it before but it sounds interesting" I said, tucking my feet under me, as I sat cross legged on the couch. "Full name?" Calum asked, putting his arm around me (!) "Kiara Scott, no middle name." I stated, before taking another swig of my beer.

"Where you from?" Luke questioned. "Uhh, I was born in Melbourne but I moved here for uni, my parents are staying here till I get settled I guess. Oh and if you mean ethnicity, my mum's Greek and my dad's Scottish" I answered.

"Oh my god! My dad's Scottish too!" Calum hollered. I laughed; he was like an excited puppy.

"Oh look, you both have Scottish dads, no one else in the whole wide world has one" Luke retorted, sarcastically.

Calum flipped him off as I giggled again. "God you have a cute laugh" Calum said.

"uhh, thanks, I guess"

"Aww, you guys are so cute, I hear wedding bells!" Jessie squealed.

"Well, then Jess, you may need to get off the drugs because no one's getting married." Calum grumbled. I made it a point not to laugh this time.

A/N- Kiara doesn't hate cal or anything, she just hates disappointing people and he seemed upset, you'll find out why soon enough. Sorry if this was a little short, but the next one is going to be way longer and I may not update for a couple days but im not sure. I hope you guys enjoyed- R xx