Hoodies and Radio stations

I heard furious knocking on the door and looked up. Did I fall asleep? Man I was tired. "Coming" I groaned, I yanked open the door to be face to face with Calum.

"Hi" he said, "Can I come in, I really need to explain"

I nodded and moved aside to let him in as I shut the door behind him.

"Chloe is not my girlfriend, she never was and she's never going to be. She was just a one night stand, maybe she thought we were dating after? I don't know. I never know. I'm shit with feelings." He blurted out.

"Calum I do-" he put his finger on my lips. "I'm not done, I'm shit with feelings" he gulped "but I do know there's this thing I feel for you this raw angsty pull in my stomach every time you look sad and every time you smile it makes me feel like the happiest man alive and I've never felt that way before, and I don't want to throw it away." He finished, looking down at me nervously.

I smiled. "Okay"

"Okay?"

"Okay, I believe you."

"Really? Oh thank god because I had nothing else." He smiled relieved, hugging me as he rested his chin on top of my head.

"Did you guys make up? Oh yay!!" I heard a familiar squeal.

"Group hug!" she said engulfing us both in a huge hug. "Luke isn't here" Calum pointed out. "Luke doesn't really want to be there, it looks uncomfortable" Luke said, entering the apartment. Didn't that door have a lock?

"Jess, I got to go do you need a ride to the store?" he asked. "Nope" she replied "I asked Dave for a day off" she smiled.

"Dave-O!!" Luke and Calum yelled out simultaneously. I raised my eyebrows. "That's such an Aussie thing!" Jessie sighed. "No one in America does that, dave-o, jhonno, hemmo" she said commented.

"Hemmo?" I asked confused. I hadn't heard that one before. "Hemmings is Luke's last name, when we don't call him dipshit he's Hemmo, hemmo1996" Calum said and Luke turned a deep shade of red.

Jessie giggled, and I was just lost. What was hemmo1996? "Anyways, I'm gonna go if no one needs a ride." Luke said, trying to change the topic. Shit I needed a ride, I had a class in 20 minutes.

"Actually Luke, could you give me a ride, I would walk but I'm already kinda late and..." I trailed off. "Sure" he smiled

"Great give me 5 minutes I'll be there." I said running to my room. I didn't have time to change so I quickly pulled out my hair of its ponytail and pulled off my smudgy makeup. I quickly applied some mascara and grabbed my converse and my bag hopping to the door trying to put on my shoes at the same time.

Calum and Jessie laughed at me and I flipped them off, dropping my books. They laughed harder and I rolled my eyes. We walked into the elevator and I was still trying to fix my shoe and so Luke offered to hold my books. "Thanks" I mumbled as I finally got the heel unstuck.

"So do you like Sydney or Melbourne better?" he asked and I laughed. "A billion people ask me that as soon as I find out I'm from Melbourne."

"I don't know, Melbourne's rainy and cold, but it's also home and Sydney's warmer compared to Melbs but its new and it's all fancy and it's just not home" I explained.

"I get it, I grew up in the West and when I moved to the city it was pretty scary and new but it's great living in a big city especially when you're young"

"Yeah I guess, so where do you work?" I asked him as we walked out of the elevator and to the carpark. He unlocked a small black Honda behind Calum's car.

"Uhh, I work at a EB games (a video game store) with Michael and its pretty awesome, I mean I get a 20% discount off all games so I love it" he stated, starting the engine.

I laughed "That's such a guy thing"

"Yeah well, you wouldn't really catch a guy working at a makeup counter would you?" (Nothing against guys who work at makeup counters, you guys are awesome)

"Hmm, I think I've seen a few" I laughed. "So what does Calum do? And what about Ashton, Jessie mentioned him earlier"

"Calum is a soccer coach for little kids down in the park over the weekend and he's at uni as well doing something in sport sciences or whatever and Ash works at KFC" (I'm sorry I had to)

"That's cool, all you guys are doing something, and I need to find a job" I sulked "I'm pretty broke"

He laughed "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find something you love." "and pays well" I added and he chuckled.

"Is this good?" he asked stopping in front of the main entrance. "This is great, thanks Lu-dipshit" I smiled. "Bye Kiara, don't miss me too much" he called as I stepped out. "Aww, I just might, a couple hours without Hemmo, how will I ever survive?"

"It's dipshit" he commented. "A few hours without dipshit, not Hemmo" he winced as he said his own name, like it hurt him to say Hemmo. "Bye dipshit" I smiled lightly as he drove off.

Class was so boring and I was so tired, I'm proud of myself for not falling asleep

"I so need a coffee" I muttered to myself as I walked over to starbucks. My next class was in an hour so I had some time to kill.

As I was waiting for my latte I stared at the bulletin board, looking for my roommate ad so I could take it down. As I was crumpling it something caught my eye. "INTERN APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR NOVA 96.9" Nova was like my favourite radio station and the more I thought about it, the more working at a radio station seemed perfect. I loved music and I was shy but talking to people over the radio would be fine right?

I quickly sent out an application to the email address and grabbed my drink.

After my last class that day I walked into my apartment and found Calum, Jessie and Luke all hanging out in the living room. "Hey guys" I smiled as I put my stuff down.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind if the guys hang out here" Jessie said.

"No not at all, it's your place too and I enjoy the company" I smiled at them and Calum winked, making me blush.

"Hey you're wearing my hoodie, I like that hoodie" Calum pointed out. "Huh?" I looked down to see I was indeed wearing his hoodie from last night. "Oh I'm so sorry I'll wash it and give it back to you tomorrow" I said hastily, turning red.

He laughed "Keep it babe, I don't mind, you get all cute when you get worked up though"

Luke laughed and I ran into my room before anything else could be said.

I peeled off my clothes and walked into the shower, the hot water felt so nice on my back.

After I had dried off I changed into some sweats and walked into the kitchen in search of something to eat. I made a quick ham sandwich and I pulled out my phone as I sat down next to the guys.

I put my sandwich down for one second so remove a pillow from under my butt, and a huge bite was taken out of it. "Calum!" I exclaimed. "What, you put it down?" "I kicked his head with my foot and finished off (what was left) of my sandwich as I grabbed his beer from the table and took a huge sip.

"Hey!" he commented, staring down at his empty beer bottle. "You put it down" I smirked.

I opened up my mail and sure enough, nova had replied. They told me to be there tomorrow anytime I was free and then would give me all the details. Well I guess I had a job now. Yay I guess.

A/N- im sorry this is kinda long but i hope it makes up for the shitty updating ive done the last couple days. Thank you so much for 100 reads this is amazing! I think the next chapter is gonna be done in jessie's pov and it will explain luke a little better i hope.