chapter 9

Madori p.o.v

"Keke breath." I said. She was cradled in my lap and I was rubbing her back. She was gasping for air. I wasn't finna panic. In a way she kinda deserved it. Ashton was fed up with all the bullshiit. I looked down at keke. She was crying and shaking in my arms. In a lil ball. I remember first holding her in the hospital.

Flashback

"Daddy I wanna see it." I said jumping up and down. I was tugging on my father's pants leg. He was holding keke.

"Baby girl it's not a it. It's your baby sister." He said looking down at me.

"Madori calm down." My mom said. She looked tired. And a mess.

"Exactly Dori calm down." Ashton said. I sat down in the chair across from the hospital bed. I looked at my mama. She had bags under her eyes. She looked sad. She looked lost. She didn't look happy. I kinda already knew what was gon happen when got out of that hospital.

"Madori you ready to hold your sister ?? " my father said.

"Yesss Gimmie !!" I put my arms up and started wiggling my fingers.

"Alrite watch her head." My father said. He gently put keke in my arms and held her head in place.

"I wove you sissy." I said. I started to giggle. Keke smiled at me and opened her eyes showing her big hazel eyes.

Flash back over

"Keke get up." I slide her off my lap and stood up. I grabbed her hand and tried to pull her to her feet. She wouldn't budge.

"Come on keke damn get up." I said. She looked up at me and put both her arms up. This nigga wanted me to carry her. I grabbed her arms and I picked her up.

"Thank you Dori." She said. She wrapped her legs around me like she did when we were little.

"We needa go find Ashton." I said. I took her down stairs and sat her On the couch.

"No we don't ion wanna see her." Keke said looking at the door.

"She don't wanna see you either but that's still our sister."

"So." She said with a blank face.

"Ughh fine damn." I went to the door and went outside. I really hate this. It all happened because of me. I shoulda listened to Ashton when she told me to leave Quinn alone. He ain't no good. All he does is hurt people in so many ways. I really fckin hate him.

"Excuse me miss." This dude said. I didn't even notice him. He was walking down the street wit gray jogging pants, a white under armour shirt, and sum white air forces on. He was fine too.

"Huh ??" I said.

" Do you know what time it is ??" He said. He thought he was slick I could see the outline of his phone in his pocket.

"Yea it's like 9:45." I said. He smiled. Lawd his smile was so fine. He had nice white teeth and sum deep ass dimples.

"Thank you shawty. What's ur name anyways ??" He asked.

"Madori." I said while trying to hold in my smile. I was clenching my legs so close together. I thought I was going numb down there.

"Well my name is Rayan. And you have a beautiful name."

"Thats cute and thank you." I say.

"Well ima see you around Madori." He said. He continued to walk down the street. I watched him the whole way.

"Who was that dori??" Keke said standing behind me.

"Nobody........ let's go inside." I smiled and walked passed keke.

"Nobody huh ?? Mhmm." Keke said. She walked behind me and closed the door.

********************

Yaa this was a short chapter .. my bad

How was is it ??

Sorry for any mistakes.

I think my next few chapters will be pictures nd info about the characters ... I shoulda did that first but Ohh well

Please comment nd share nd vote

Pm if u have any questions