chapter 6

Later that day

Madori p.o.v

6:45 p.m.

"Mannn there the Hell is this luh girl?" Ashton said.

"How the Fuck am I supposed to know, you the one that ran her out the house." I said. She started pacing the floor back and forth.

"No actually we both did Dori. You know how she hates when we argue. I didn't mean what I said. I was fed up with you."

"Ya mouth is like a motor Ashton."

"Shut the hell up Okk I'm not in the mood she been gone since 10 this morning." She said. I was quiet. This shiit stressful. And I gotta make 500k for Quinn evil ass. And school start in 2 fuckin weeks. This too much. I thought to myself.

"Ayee Ashton maybe we should just go looking her since she ain't came back yet." I say.

"iigh cuz she done lost her Damn mind. Get my keys." She said while making her way towards the door. I grabbed the keys and we rolled out.

*************************

Earlier that day.

I started to pull up on Madori lil sister keke. I ain't gon lie keke a fine ass girl. 5'0 with thick long wavy black hair, a nice shaped body, wit a nice set of titties and ass.

"hey baby girl you need a ride? I asked.

"yea actually I do." she said. she got into the car and we drove off.

"so why you out here walking this early In the morning?" I asked her. she looked at me.

"juss family stuff, they always fighting and I juss needed to get away." she said never taking her eyes off me.

"ohh damn. well can I make you feel better?" I made a left and got on the highway.

"how you gon do that?" she said with a smirk.

"Do you wanna go shopping, ima pay for everything."

"Sure. that sounds like a plan." she said.

"DO you like what you see?" I asked. she was still staring at me.

"Haa don't get cocky. I've never seen you before." She said looking out the window.

"Awee well I be around to pick up my money and shiit." I said.

"What you mean?"

"I own all the the traps houses over here. This my area." I said. She frowned.

"What's wrong ma?" I ask.

"Nothing." She said still frowning.

"iigh what ever you say. But you know you ain't gotta be shy around me." I said.

"Ok." She said smiling. About 30 minutes later we pulled up at the mills mall.

*************

8 hours later.

"Thank you so much." Keke said. She jumped on my and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"No problem baby girl I hope I made you feel better." I say smiling.

"Yesss I totally forgot why I was upset." She said and smiled back at me.

"Aye ma you hungry?" I asked.

" umm .... yes actually but I need to be getting home." She said. It was 6 a clock, I had her out all day.

"Well look after we get something to eat I can take you home." I say.