pictures nd info

Name: Ashton Violet Crews
Age: 25
Birthday: December 17

Family: 2 sisters.

Ashton has been having a hard time raising her 2 sisters. Her mother died from doing drugs. Her father died trying to stop her. See ashton's mother always did drugs her whole life. She even had a pimp who would give her the drugs. One day her father met her mother and wanted to help her get better. It took a long time to get her clean but when he did, she realized that he was the right man for her. Stuck by her side at her most deepest moments. They were in love with each other. They had Ashton and Madori. But right before keke was born her mother's Pimp found her and got her back addicted to drugs. (Btw her mom name is Ashley nd her dad name is Adrian.) So Adrian thought that if he got Ashley pregnant again she would stop. Turns out it didn't. She still used drugs while she was pregnant. It was a miracle that keke was Okk. shortly after Ashley had keke she got much worser with the drugs. She over did it and passed out. Adrian was pissed off and confronted the Pimp. It didn't go well. He stuck a needle of some new drug he was working on into Adrian. Getting him addicted on spot. Shortly after ashley and Adrian died of a over dose. The Pimp went to jail for murder.
Ashton hated the way her parents died. She's strict on Madori and keke to keep them from going down the same path as their parents.