pictures nd info

Name: Madori Lena Crews
Age:16
Birthday: April 23

Family: 2 sisters.

Madori was young when her parents died. Ashton would never tell her. She never had a real mother and father figure to help her out with things. And let her experience stuff and tell her right from wrong. Yeaa she had Ashton raise her. But she really wanted a mother and father in her life. When Madori was 13 she met Quinn. She was walking home from practice one day. He was selling drugs. They started talking and dating. He seemed nice. Until Madori realized what kind of dude Quinn really is. He started robbing big time drug dealers and building his was up higher and higher in the drug world. All he wanted was money. Quinn was even her first time. He was gentle but after a few times he was rough. It started to hurt so bad that some days she couldn't even walk home. She would have to spend a night or 2 at his house. Quinn really wanted more money after he noticed how Madori sex game was. So he started selling her. Madori hated it so much. But she was too afraid to try to stop it. Quinn was abusive to her. If somebody fcked wit his money he became violent towards her. Madori didn't want to go down this road. All she wanted was be loved.