chapter 8

Next day

Keke p.o.v

I woke up the next morning sore everywhere. My eyes where puffy and my throat was sore. I got out of bed and went to my mirror. There was belt marks all over. My whole body looked swole. I went to the bathroom and started the shower up. Bout 5 minutes later it was the right temperature. I hopped in and let the water hit my swollen skin.

Ashton p.o.v

It was 9:00 and I heard the shower turn on. Lil fast ass up. I looked at Madori who was on her phone.

"Dori what should I do ??" I asked. She looked up.

"Shiit I don't kno. Take her electronics and put her on punishment. And take back the clothes Chris gave her." She said.

"Yeaa I should." I got up and went to the kitchen. I guess I should cook. I thought to myself. I pulled out the bacon and eggs from the refrigerator.

RING RING RINGGGGGGGG.

"Hello ??" Madori said.

********

"Yess I remember Damn. U gon remind me everyday ??"

*******

"Yeaa okk Quinn byee." Madori said. She hung up the phone and came into the kitchen.

"What was all that ??" I asked.

She sighed. "Nun."  I started to fry the bacon.

"Yeaa iigh." I said and continued to fry the bacon.

"Ashton why you so far back ??" Madori asked laughfing at me.

"What ?" I looked at her confused as hell.

"From the stove big dumbie." She continued to laugh.

"Awee damn I didnt even notice." I started to laugh with her. Keke came downstairs and sat in the kitchen with us.

"So you not gon speak ??" Madori said.

"Hi." Keke said. I continued to fry the bacon. I needa eat before I beat that ass again.

"Ashton you taking too damn long ima start the eggs." Madori said. She got up and started cracking eggs. I finished the bacon and went upstairs to keke room. I unplugged the tv and threw it off the dresser.

"Ayeeee Bruhh what was that ??" Madori yelled from the kitchen. Keke ran up the steps.

"ASHTON CHILL OUT !!" Keke screamed.

"Nahh Fam I'm Gud."  I said in a calm voice.

"NAHH FAM YOU NOT !!" She screamed again.

I laughed. "What you yelling for keke ??"

"WHAT YOU MEAN ?? YOU ALL CALM LIKE YOU NOT UP HERE DESTROYING MY STUFF !!" She got in my face. Like hella close. This nigga bold.

" AYEE KEKE STOP YELLING." Madori yelled from the kitchen.

" MANN NAWH SHE UP HERE DESTROYING MY SHIIT." Keke said. She was still in my face.

"Keke step the Fuck back." I said. She got closer.

"Why ??" She said.

"Ehh Fuck it." I said. I pushed keke and she lost her balance. She grabbed my tank top and ripped the strap. This bihh made my tittie fall out. I ended up falling on top of her. I grabbed her arms and held her down.

"Mann get off me." Keke said struggling to get out my grip.

"You lost ya damn mind. Ion think you can live here nomore." I said.

"GET OFF ME NIGGA !!" Keke screamed. She started crying.

"Get yo emotional ass on somewhere." I said. She really getting on my nerves.

"Shut the Fuck up Ashton." She said.

I stood up but never let go of her hands.

"Ashton let me go." She said still crying.

"Nope." I said. I kicked her in head and starting stomping her.

"MADORI HELPPP !!! AHHHH STOPPP !!!" Keke screamed. Madori came running up the steps and grabbed my waist.

"ASHTON STOP JUSS STOP !!"  Madori said pulling me back.  I kicked keke in her mouth and broke from Madori grip.

"Nigga get off me."  I rushed down stairs and left the house. Ripped tank top and all.

*************
Yaa so I'm kinda late ... my bad

How was the chapter ??

Can y'all share the story please ??

And check out my bestfrienn story go on her page nd shii TriiTrii

Sorry for any mistakes