chapter 11

Ashton P.O.V

Im driving down the street and tryna fix my tank top all at the same time. my tittie keep popping out. all these niggas on the street steady hollin at me and stuff. they doing too much. I don't even know why I left the house. I'm the one who pay the bills. im the one who feed they ass. ima juss have to leave them for a while. everybody just needa clear their mind. I decided to stop at the beauty supply store and buy me a cheap lil t-shirt. I got out the car and held the strap as best I could.

"Shawty you need help?" This dirty ass bum outside the store was tryna spark up a conversation.

"Nahh u can't help me with nothin my way." I said and opened the door.

"Well Alrite then. Bitch." He said and walked away.

Smelled like piss anyways bum bitch. I thought to myself. I walked inside the store.

"Excuse me sir." I said standing in front of the check out area.

"Yes ma'am." He said looking down at me.

"Can you please grab one of those t-shirts for me." I said. Holding the strap a lil tighter.

"Sure can do." I watched him grab the long stick with the clips on the end and pull down a fresh white t-shirt from the top rack.

"That will be 7.50" he said.

"Damn for a t-shirt?" I said while pulling out a 10.

"Ayee baby girl stuff is getting hard out here you know." I looked at him. This might seem crazy but I could see he was hurting inside. Like he was going through his own struggle.

"Yea you right." I handed him the money. "Keep the change." I said while walking out the door. I got back in the car and slid the t-shirt on. I really don't wanna go home right now. I decided on going to the park.

************
This update short but I needa see who still rolling wit me
It's been a while sorry
Sorry for any mistakes