Chapter 13- Confessions

"Chan Young-ah, saranghae!" S.COUPS?!

MWOYA!?

"Chan Young-ah!!" S.Coups came running up the stairs and came to me. Luckily, he didn't see what happened as Joshua and I were quick enough to react and separate before he showed up.

"My cute Chan Youngie!!" S.Coups announced to the world and came rushing towards me. Ok, what is going on?!

"I love yooooouuuu~" he pulled me in for a hug, a very, very tight hug. Our cheeks were pressed against each others' as he lowered his body a bit while hugging me and lifting me up in the air but just until my feet weren't touching the floor, only the tip of my shoes were.

"M-mwoya?!" I exclaimed, unable to do anything since he trapped my arms in by his hug.

"HYUNG! COUPS HYUNG!!" Dino stormed in and so did Kyungie and Jeonghan.

"Hyung! Mwohae!?" Jeonghan broke off as Kyungie just gasped from seeing the situation.

"Chan Young's hug is so warm! Kyaaa, Chan Young-ah!! You're so cute!!" this boy, he gon' really squealing over me?!

"HYUNG!" Dino came and tried to pull S.Coups off of me, didn't work that well, this boy was sticking to me like glue.

"A-andwae!! Dino-yah hajima! I wanna hug my Chan Youngie! Chan Young's hug feels so nice!!" hold up, boy! Excuze meh!!

"OH MY GOD! COUPS HYUNG!!" Well look who came in, the rest of the SEVENTEEN members, how great.

"Coups Hyung, what're you doing?!" Hoshi started off.

"So you were being serious about this? I thought you were just joking around when you said you liked her!" Seungkwan continued.

"Hyung, jinjjayo?" Woozi finally spoke. Wow, his voice is cute, I wonder why he doesn't talk much.

"HYUNG! JUST HELP ME FOR NOW!!" Dino shouted, still trying to get S.Coups off of me.

"Oh, arasso!" Woozi and The8 went to help as Hoshi and Seungkwan were laughing their butts off seeing their trusted leader like this and so did the other members with a mix of dazzlement.

"Yah! Mwohae!?" S.Coups exclaimed as they pulled him off me.

"Hyung, what were you thinking? You know she's taken by Jisoo-Hyung." Woozi confessed which made my jaw drop. T-taken..? My heart skipped a beat.

"No she's not, Joshua clearly said earlier that he only liked her as a friend and nothing more." S.Coups remarked and ouch, that hit me hard.

As... as a, f-friend... Wow, I just felt as if my heart was stabbed a thousand times. It hurts, why does it hurt? I've never felt like this before, the pain is indescribable.

"Still..." Woozi murmured looking straight down.

"Then why don't we ask him again? Let's ask him." S.Coups put out and made everyone turn their gazes towards Joshua, silencing and stopping any further movements.

"Jisoo-yah, do you? Do you like her?" S.Coups pointed it out for him but he remained silent.

I saw him blush, his face was about to explode, it was bright red and so was mine. I couldn't help but think of the kiss when looking at him and I bet that's what's making him blush like crazy as well.