Chapter 19- The Second String

Chan Young's P.O.V

-

Oh God... Where am I? Ouch, my neck hurts. How did I sleep last night? All I know right now is that, I'm sitting on the floor and that my back is against a, bed? And I guess that's how I slept. Duh-! Chan Young-ah you can be so dumb at times.

I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes open. Hmm? Vernon? Weird, why is he here?

Wait, V-Vernon!!?

"Vernon!?" I exclaimed with my ever so husky voice after a good gasp. Did I not go back home last night?

"Who died?!" he shot up from his sleep.

"Oh Chan Young-ah, it's just you. You scared the hell out of me you know that." he said while rubbing his neck, I guess his neck's in pain as well. But wait, how come he doesn't sound surprised to see me?

"What happened?" I asked after clearing my throat a bit.

"What'd ya mean?" his face lit up to face me, looking confused. But damn boy, how can you look so good even after just waking up?

"I mean me, why am I here? In your room if I might add." I continued, trying to hide my ugly face but failed.

"What, you don't remember?" he asked me back. What does that mean? Did something particular happened last night?

"Oh you're both awake, how nice." I was about to say something but a voice interrupted me.

"Oh, hey mom." Vernon greeted her as she walked in.

"Good morning Mrs.Chwe!" I immediately greeted after.

"I told you that you could just call me eommonim remember? Anyways, did you guys sleep well?" she reminded me and then carried on questioning us both.

"Yes mom, we did." Vernon continued to answer.

"Why don't you guys go shower now and I'll go prepare breakfast. Oh and Chan Young, I got your school stuff ready so there's no need to worry. Vernon dear, show her the way to the bathroom please." Mrs. Chwe- I mean, eommonim instructed as Vernon nodded.

"Oh, and don't forget to give her a toothbrush!" she said before leaving to make us breakfast.

"I won't!" Vernon answered loud enough for her mom to hear.

Wait, my school stuff? Why?

Oh right! I just remembered, it's Monday... Noooo!!

"I'll go get you a towel, you can use the bathroom here if you want. I'll just go shower somewhere else." he said to me while standing up.

"Oh, ok." I simply replied.

"Right, be right back!" he rushed out of his room to get me my needs.

After a minute or so he came back with a towel and a spare clean toothbrush in hand.

"Here, just head downstairs once your done. My mom will bring you your school uniform up." he told, giving me the towel and toothbrush.

"Thanks." I thanked him as he walked out. Ok, I've definitely got some thinking to do while showering.

Joshua's P.O.V

-

Huh, it's Monday... But at least I'll get to see my Chan Young again. After that night with Na Tae, all I wish to see is Chan Young's beautiful smile.