Chapter 32- The Mastermind

Chan Young's P.O.V

-

"Mwoya, I didn't read that wrongly... right?" I stuttered, unable to suck in all the information by how unbelievable it was, nearly absurd to even accept.

"I'm afraid not." Kyungie whispered as she pulled her phone away and placed on the drawer of her desk.

"All of a sudden... What is all this? Where did they find those pictures?! How-!?" as I kept on with my argument, I didn't notice that I was gradually getting louder and louder.

"Student Chan Young, no noise please." Mrs.Song announced and literally, all eyes are on me. It was a short while but it still feels horrible, it's as if they're rudely talking behind my back.

"Fighting!" Mrs.Song mouthed and smiled a reassuring smile whilst everyone was paying attention to me.

"Look, I know you're very shocked right now but we're in class and rules are rules. We can talk about this later during break time. In the meantime, try to calm yourself down a bit, ok?" Kyungie kept her voice down and low since she doesn't want to cause distraction.

"Arasso." I agreed to her words and put all my focus towards Mrs.Song as the first lesson is about to begin and yeah, it's with Mrs.Song.

Man, and when I asked for a normal and quite day today, this happened. All this, it just came by so quickly and suddenly without the slightest warning, it's quite hard for me believe all this. I can't think straight, this just took me by surprise, I'm speechless. Well, one thing's for sure. Today's gonna be a rough day.

But hey, where's the other half who's supposed to suffer with me today?! Am I gonna go through this alone!? Gosh, where's Joshua when I need him?

Joshua's P.O.V

-

"Hyung, it wasn't my fault!" I tried to say and convince for the hundredth time.

"Still, I won't let you out! Even if it isn't your fault, does that change anything? No, it doesn't." Manager Hyung still firmly stuck on, not changing his mind whatsoever. I don't think I can budge him.

"If you won't let me see her then at least let me text her or something!" I told him, I feel bad as it is already.

"No, absolutely not! You shall not be in contact with her whatsoever." he strictly stayed put. What exactly do I have to do in order for me to be able to have a single call? I just want to know how she's doing and how she's handling and dealing with this new found news.

"Why?!" I asked, it's not like I'm asking for something big, all I'm asking for is just a single text.

"Because I was told to do so by the CEO and you know I can't fight back. I'm just doing what I was ordered to do, you know I'm on your side, Chan Young's a nice girl but there's not much I could do. I'm sorry." Manager Hyung calmed and explained.

"Who even took those pictures anyway? I mean, they didn't even blur her face out! I just hope she's ok at school..." I worried, concerned. I can't help but feel like it's my fault, I feel bad, really do.

"She will be Jisoo-yah, she's a strong and tough and you have to believe that. You have to believe that she can take care of herself." S.Coups Hyung assured as he came next to me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry about it too much, ok Hyung? She has my cupcake, she'll be fine. You know how my cuppiecake's like, I know she can protect her well." Hoshi interjected, sweet talking Kyungie which I didn't see coming.

"Uwaa, Hoshi's even capable of talking about her even in this matter." SeungKwan commented after.

"Hoshi, you're amazing." Woozi continued in an expressionless state and way. I'm guessing that didn't all come from the heart.